Orange County Babies

Know where I can get discount on Disney Tix & Hotel?

My SIL is coming in town with her nieces and we all want to go to Disneyland and stay at the hotel for one night.

But OMG it's so expensive!!!!  

Know any sites where I can get a discount on tix and/or the Disney Hotel?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Know where I can get discount on Disney Tix & Hotel?

• check out the give a day, get a day program.  for volunteering they give you a free ticket!
  • https://www.tix2fun.com - i have used them for tickets for the catalina express.
  • Loading the player...
  • If you know someone that works or goes to UC Irvine, they sell discount tix. I bet Chapman and Fullerton do too... also teachers get discount tix through their union... UCI is $65 for a park hopper or around there... I think normally its $90ish... 
  • Just got this ~ Doesn't start until June 11th still expensive but you get to go for 3 days.  Hope this helps

The Summer Pass is good for three park visits to either Disneyland park or Disney?s California Adventure park (one park per day) within a 45-day period, for residents residing in zip codes 90000 through 93599, and 21000- 22999. For $108, or $36 per visit, guests will enjoy three fun-filled summer days and nights at the Disneyland Resort. For an additional $21, local residents can upgrade their Summer Pass to a Summer Pass Plus, a 3-day Park Hopper ticket that allows guests to visit both parks on the same day. This offer is available for use June 11 to August 29 and is blocked out from July 2 ? July 4, 2010 and August 22 ? August 23, 2010.

Where can you get it? The Summer Pass can be purchased at www.disneyland.com, the Disneyland Resort box office, Disney Stores, Disneyland Resort Hotels, and a variety of southern California supermarkets and retail chains, including Vons, Albertsons, Ralphs, Stater Bros., Food 4 Less, Gelson?s and Deardens. Resident ID is required.

More information about the Summer Pass, the Summer Pass Plus and Summer Nightastic! can be found at www.disneyland.com/summer.

• imageweebaby:
    check out the give a day, get a day program.  for volunteering they give you a free ticket!

They aren't doing this anymore.

• Do you have any teacher friends? 

I'm a teacher, and we get discounts at all So Cal Amusement Parks.

The discount at Disney is slight, but it's better than nothing.

GL! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"