LGBT Parenting
Options

**Meegs & Brit**

Meegs - how are you doing back at work? Is Gwen enjoying her new friends at daycare?

Brit - how is your first week home alone with Henry going? I hope he is giving you a few breaks during the day. 

Thinking of you both!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: **Meegs & Brit**

• Options

Aw, thanks for asking.

Gwen has done awesome with daycare. She's taking bottles great for them, and sleeping well in her crib. They say she is a great, smiley, happy baby!! So that is good to hear. It's made going back to work a lot easier, which is good because it is still hard! If I got reports that made me think she wasn't happy/doing well there, I don't know what I would do... but it probably would have starting with me using up my vacation days!

As it is though, I've been enjoying seeing my coworkers again... and really its nice to have so much "adult time." Its still hard not to be with my baby everyday, and I think today was a little worse since we had the three day weekend together, but I think we're adjusting nicely.

When do you go back? How is the little lamb treating you? 

Brit, can't wait to hear your update too! 

Maybe I don't have a heightened sense of smell, but I've never smelled any vagina on my pants. -- TSD

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Bloggity Blog - You know you want to...
  • Options

Glad to hear that Gwen is doing so well in daycare!  That pic of her with the knit hat is too cute!

Henry and I are doing really well.  We had a great first day at home yesterday.  Today was good too - though he won't stop eating!!  I swear he's going to wake up tomorrow morning an inch taller after all the nursing he did today Smile

Alright - he's fussing - gotta go!

Mrs._F
    sahm ~ toddler breastfeeder ~ cloth diaperer ~ baby wearer

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"