Multiples
Options

37 weeks. You can come out now, children!!

I really hope I leave the doctor's office tomorrow with some sort of "plan" for delivering these babies! So far, nothing scheduled. I'm starting to fear I'll be one of those women who carry twins past 38 weeks! DH asked me something about Memorial Day plans (in case I'm still pg) last night and I snapped at him - that will be 39 weeks!

I am as ready as I'll ever be now! 

Re: 37 weeks. You can come out now, children!!

• Options
    Congrats on making it to 37 weeks!!!
    Me: PCOs DH: Perfect!
    4 Fresh IVF cycles + 1 FET where embies didn't survive the thaw = 2 perfect little men!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    sFET 11/9/11 - Beta 11/18 BFP!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I made it to 38w2d because of Memorial Day!  My c/s was supposed to be scheduled for 38w, but that was Memorial Day Monday.  The next day was booked solid, so I had to go to Wednesday.  They stuck it out though!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Congrats!! And....TELL ME ABOUT IT! lol eviction notice needs to be served!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Vacation tickers
  • Options
    congrats on making it to 37 weeks!  I had my girls last year over memorial day weekend...hope you have a plan in place tomorrow!!!
  • Options
    I felt the same way!  Congrats and good luck!
  • Options
    Congrats on making it so far!!  I hope you get your plan soon!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options

I'm 37 weeks tomorrow and feel the same way.....c'mon babies!  ANYTIME NOW!!!!

My c/s is scheduled for a week from tomorrow however- I have 1 breech and 1 transverse baby. 

Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker "Yet you do not have because you do not ask. Therefore, I say to you, whatever things you ask when you pray, believe that you recieve them, and you will have them." -James 4:2 and Mark 11:24.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"