Minnesota Babies

childcare near st paul

Hi! I have never posted on this board, but I was hoping that someone could help me out. I do not live near the metro area and getting down there is hard for me, but I am returning  to school in Stpaul in the fall. I am trying to find daycare centers on-line, but it is really difficult. Could anyone recommend their daycare center? I know absolutely nothing about daycare, but are there any that don't require paying for fulltime attendance? I would only be in class a few hours per week and I would hate to pay for five full days. Please help me out. Any insight into childcare options is appreciated.

also, has anyone used "College Nannies and Tutors"

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: childcare near st paul

• Olivia goes to a center that I can't rave enough about.  It is on the east side of St. Paul, and I know they accept part-time schedules.

I seriously can not say enough good things about the infant staff there - they are awesome!!!

Let me know if east-side works for you, and I'll PM you the center info

• ariel06ariel06 member
    College Nannies and Tutors was started by a St. Thomas student who graduated a year or two ahead of me.  Not sure how much it costs to use them, but they do background check everyone they hire.  A nanny might be a better option for you because when I was looking most places made you pay for full days for infants even if you only were to have them there for part days. 
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • imageBeccaMarie:

Olivia goes to a center that I can't rave enough about.  It is on the east side of St. Paul, and I know they accept part-time schedules.

I seriously can not say enough good things about the infant staff there - they are awesome!!!

Let me know if east-side works for you, and I'll PM you the center info

Can you send me this info?  It sounds perfect for my situation!!!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"