Virginia Babies

OB in Charlottesville

I am moving to the Charlottesville area next month and just found out I'm pregnant. I want to go ahead and start searching for OBs down there to get scheduled for my first appointment. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated. My husband and I are on GEHA for our medical insurance if anyone knows someone great in-network!

Thanks!

Re: OB in Charlottesville

• Most women I know in the area go to Jefferson ObGyn. They have 7 doctors, I believe, and you rotate through them.
  • I'm a bit late to this, but I go to  Dr. Thiagarajah (known as Dr. T) and Dr. Wills.  Dr. T runs the prenatal diagnostic center, so in most cases everyone eventually sees him because the local OBs send you there for the big ultrasounds (NT scan, 20 week, etc.).  You rotate between the two of them and Peggy, the RN, and they all have their pluses.  I personally looove Peggy.  =D
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm late on this too but J. Kaye Halsey is fantastic and very gentle.  She's an older lady though so I have no idea when she'll decide to retire or what I'll do when she's gone. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"