Multiples
Options

Stomach Skin

How long pp until it's not shrinking anymore?  I just wondering when to invest in good control under garments.

IVF#1 - 2 Blast Transfered = BFP!!! Identical Triplets&Fraternal = QUADS!! imageLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Stomach Skin

• Options
    It took >3 mos with DS, meaning it was still doughy and not back to a normal shape. That is not to say that control undergarments can't help before that!
  • Options
    My girls are 5 months and I still have a very loose stomach...It feels like a balloon filled with pudding!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    haha I was looking at it today while I was shopping and was very tempted to go ahead and get some. The bella band is just not cutting it now.
    IVF#1 - 2 Blast Transfered = BFP!!! Identical Triplets&Fraternal = QUADS!! imageLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I still have a "pooch."  It hasn't shrunk in 2 months now, so I am guessing I have to start dieting/exercising for it to go away.  Sigh.

After 2 rounds of IVF & 2 rounds of FET, we were blessed with identical twin girls!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options

imageleeannap:
    My girls are 5 months and I still have a very loose stomach...It feels like a balloon filled with pudding!

Yep you nailed it the the appearence of it doesn't bother me as much as the doughy-ness. 

• Options
    You girls are scaring me. :-)
  • Options
    My boys were a combined 8 lbs so I wasn't stretched too incredibly bad and my stomach has shrunk almost to normal size.  That said, my skin feels like it is detached from my stomach.  Its super bizarre.  I can pull it about 3 inches away from my body
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I felt very jiggly in yoga class the other day. I have the belly bandit to help shrink things but it's so hot now...
  • Options

imagelnle:
    I felt very jiggly in yoga class the other day. I have the belly bandit to help shrink things but it's so hot now...

UGH it is so much more hot with the bella band too :( 

• Options

When the twins were 4 months I still looked like i was pregnant UGH! They were 6lbs 3 oz and 7lbs 10oz at 36 weeks! I got pregnant again that same month so I couldn't really do anything! Now, I still have a belly but nothing like after the twins! I would give it time. I remember my ob saying after having twins you should wait a few months before buying any super strong support gear!

• Options

imageleeannap:

This totally and my girls are 5 mos. as well.  For me it looks gross and feels gross.  Plus the fact that it still kind of hangs over my c-section scar is pretty nasty as well.  I am planning to start weight watchers and should get to the gym...but that means DH will have to watch the girls....and I don't know if that's gonna happen.  I was thinking of getting a Wii Fit so i could just do it at home when they nap and go to bed.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"