Military Families

My intro :)

Hello all!

My name is Ash, DH and I are Army. We have a little boy. I'm getting out here pretty soon hopefully! DH is in Germany until June when he deploys. I'm stuck in the land of NOTHINGNESS until my paperwork clears. (Fort Irwin). I bugged the bump gods for a board like this for a while, well the whole time I was pregnant :P. I recognize a few of you. Just thought I would introduce myself again.

Re: My intro :)

• HI! :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Ahhh, lovely Fort Irwin!  We were there for almost two years (August 2006--June 2008).  At the time, I did not appreciate my experience as much as I should have.  I miss the friends that I made there.

That said, being apart from your DH sucks. . . especially since he's deploying soon.  I hope that you are able to spend some time together before he goes.  

Welcome to the MF board.  I seem to recall seeing you over on MN.  :o)  Take care! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageSmudges*Mom:

Ahhh, lovely Fort Irwin!  We were there for almost two years (August 2006--June 2008).  At the time, I did not appreciate my experience as much as I should have.  I miss the friends that I made there.

That said, being apart from your DH sucks. . . especially since he's deploying soon.  I hope that you are able to spend some time together before he goes.  

Welcome to the MF board.  I seem to recall seeing you over on MN.  :o)  Take care! 

Yes it sucks, especially with an almost 3mth old. Fort Irwin isn't that bad I guess, it's just soooooooooo far from EVERYTHING lol. As with spending time before he goes, can't be done :(. That's a totally different story though. Thanks for the warm welcome ladies :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"