Connecticut Babies
Options

Hartford area mommies.....summer activities?

Hi ladies,

We're due on June 15th with dd and have a 2 year old ds.  I am trying to find some activities for the summer for ds and dh to go to to leave me some bonding time with dd, preferably sports and art or reading activities.  Can anyone recommend a good website for the Hartford/Wethersfield/Newington area?  TIA!

Re: Hartford area mommies.....summer activities?

• Options
    have you checked out the new science museum in hartford? also they have festivals along the riverfront in the summer, put on my Riverfront Recapture. I have participated in an asian festival they have for several years and do dragon boat racing in the river!
  • Options
    We'll be in the same boat this summer.....my DS is two and we are expecting DD any day now. Some quick thoughts: Children's Museum in West Hartford is fun, the carousel in Bushnell Park Hartford, New Britain Rock Cats baseball games (not sure a 2 year old would sit through an entire game, mine definitely wouldn't, but it's cheap & there's room to move)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Check out West Hartford Leisure Services/Continuing Ed programs.  Everything from one hour tumble classes to swimming lessons to all-day camps.  Different activities are located at different places in town.  Costs are usually a little higher for non-residents.  Not bad for the classes, gets a little high for the day camps.
  • Options
    Thanks ladies.  This totally helps!
  • Options

www.kidsct.com

a good website to find things to do in your area.. Big Smile

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"