LGBT Parenting

Weekend plans?

What do you have going on this weekend?
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Re: Weekend plans?

• 2brides2brides member

Tonight we're going out for burgers (kids have coupons for free birthday kids meals) and they'll sing to them, which they will enjoy.

Tomorrow is their b-day party at the bowling alley. We have a ton of errands to do before we have to be there at 11:45.  11 kids and 15 parents coming.  Tomorrow night I am sure we are going to crash and lay low.

Sunday L wants to drive to the neighborhood where we are looking to potentially move. I think we are going to babysit our friend's son for a few hours, and I am sure we'll play outside/do some yard work since it is supposed to be nice outside.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • happy birthday to your boys! have fun at the party :)

tonight's a mellow night. tomorrow we might head to a local amusement park for a special foster kid day.  sunday sprout is singing in church so I anticipate a proud mama moment. 

• Loading the player...
  • Tonight: Dinner at the diner and shopping.

Saturday: I'm going to attempt to talk DW into waking up early with me and hitting some yard sales and a big church rummage sale first thing in the morning. I'm on the lookout for some nice, but cheap furniture so we can pull together a den in our basement. After that, we have some chores to do around the house. In the evening, we'll stop by a going away party for a friend of ours who's moving to Boston.

Sunday: We're going to a graduation for our friend and then celebrating with her and her family at brunch afterwards.

Happy Birthday, C&G!!! CakeParty!!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Happy birthday to the boys!

And

YAY Sprout! Definitely a proud mama moment!

I have SO MUCH housework to catch up on, so I do not see too much going on. We probably will take the kids for a couple of strolls and we do have Sunday brunch plans with some 'chosen' family members.

However, I will say that I am looking forward to planning a mini-vacation with C this weekend. Hopefully by this time next week we will be relaxing on a beach somewhere Smile.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• We have a baby shower Saturday evening.  Other than that we are hoping for a low-key couple of days.  Kel has been having a lot of contractions this week so we are a tad jumpy--on the plus side, the car seat is now installed and the hospital bag is packed :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We have some friends and family visiting tomorrow, and are planning a quiet day for Sunday - C goes back to work next week.
    Mrs._F
    sahm ~ toddler breastfeeder ~ cloth diaperer ~ baby wearer

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • We're mostly relaxing this weekend, but Sunday is Gwen's 3month photoshoot. Fingers crossed for good weather!!

Maybe I don't have a heightened sense of smell, but I've never smelled any vagina on my pants. -- TSD

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Bloggity Blog - You know you want to...
  • A little late posting because I missed work yesterday...my cure for desk boredom is surfing thebump...

Friday: I spent the day in bed/on the couch with horrible allergies/asthma problems...only thing that uscks about pregnancy so far is the SHORT list of drugs I can take to alleviate my allergies...which cause my asthma to flare. My DW was nice enough to go redbox a bunch of movies so we spent the afternoon/evening holed in the house with the dogs.

Today: We both had to work...I cannot use all of my sick days yet!  I am surviving thanks to the relatively pollen free office I work in...I might have to break down and close windows/turn on AC if I get too hot tonight to avoid this whole allergy issue. Tonight we are might go look at a band to replace my wedding rings for the coming months...I had to pry my wedding set off of my finger with a TON of lotion last night Sad If not there is always tomorrow

Sunday: Maybe shopping...definately yard work.  Oh and the baby's room MUST be worked on.  We ordered the furniture last week and it is already in Columbus...an hour away from us so it should be here this week (fingers crossed).  There is like NO room in Kylie's room for baby furniture as the guest furniture is still in her room! The room also needs touch up paint and a carpet transition strip laid (we tiled the lr, hall, and our room recently)....and a million other things I am trying to push to the back of my mind... 

imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"