Detroit Babies

Providence Maternal Fetal Medicine?

Hi guys. I'm not yet a Bump lurker, but I'm getting the ball rolling & have a question.

I saw a post below about another Maternal Fetal Medicine practice - has anyone been to Providence Maternal Fetal Medicine (Dr. Blessed or Fareeduddin) in Novi?

Re: Providence Maternal Fetal Medicine?

• I saw Dr. Blessed just for a consultation and he was nice, informative, easy to talk to.  I also had growth scans (ultrasounds) there eventually and the techs were good.  Not sure how much that helps, but it's my experience!
  • I had to go there to be monitored for an ectopic or molar pregnancy and I saw Dr. Fareed twice ~ I cannot say enough nice things about her.  She is so real, takes the time to explain everything to you and is just a wonderful person. 

• Loading the player...
  • mink492mink492 member
    Thank you both for the replies. I have an appointment next week with Dr. Fareed & appreciate the input.
  • I went there for ultrasounds and thought they did a fantastic job, but other than that I have no experience.
    Gabriel Joseph 6/13/2010
    BFP#2: 8/14/11 M/C 8/30/11 6w1d
    BFP #3: 10/26/11
    Beta #1 @11dpo: 22 Beta #2 @13dpo: 90 Beta #3 @17dpo: 480
    Missed m/c 12w3d 12/28/11, d&c 12/30/11
    dx Homozygous C677T MTHFR image image
  • They do visits for St Marys patients and I saw Dr. Blessed twice for gestational diabetes.  I really liked him! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • imageKatieSobo:

They do visits for St Marys patients and I saw Dr. Blessed twice for gestational diabetes.  I really liked him! 

I saw Dr. Blessed @ St. Mary's as well (they no longer are contracted at St. Mary's though) for my gestastional diabetes & high blood pressure both DH & myself liked him.

GL!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • I went for ultrasounds with both pregnancies at their Southfield and they were great!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"