Missouri Babies

NKC Hospital - OB Recommendations Please!

To those who have delivered at NKC Hospital - do you have any OB recommendations?

I have been going to Planned Parenthood since I was 16, but I want to find a new OB before we start actively trying.

Any info would be greatly appreciated!

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: NKC Hospital - OB Recommendations Please!

• Heartland Woman's I see Dr. Saunders and LOVE her.  Dr. White delivered DD and she was wonderful as well.  Good luck!
  • I haven't delivered yet (due in 6 weeks!) but will deliver at NKC Hosptial.  I've been going to Myers Fitch Riojas Womens Clinic (that is also in the pavillion at NKC hospital and love it there) for about 7 years now.  I normally see Dr. Spell, but when you are pregnant, you go on a rotation and see all the Doctors in the practice because whoever is on call will deliver.  I was really apprehnsive about that at first, but have really liked all the Doctors except one. If you decide to go there, I would ask to book with Dr. Spell or Dr. Riojas :)  I liked them the best!
  • Loading the player...
  • heartland women's health is located in the pavilion and my OB was Dr. Rosbrugh. I did see all the other OB's through out my pregnancy, but Dr. Rosbrugh was my primary and he delivered my DD.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • DangleyDangley member

Thanks for the ideas ladies. I called Heartland Women's Health today, and have an appointment I believe with Dr. Rosbrugh later this week.

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"