Orange County Babies

Mom's Photo Workshop - link

I'm sorry ladies I have been super busy. So right now, its first pay, first serve until Christine comes up with another date for the beginners. Here is the link for Christine Bentley Beginners class....Saturday, May 22nd.

Here is the button link for the May 22nd Beginners Workshop:

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=MF449T4ECPVL6

Christine Bentley
Christine Bentley Photography
9272 Jeronimo Suite 105
Irvine, CA 92618
www.christinebentley.com

For the intermeds: I will e-mail you the survey.

Re: Mom's Photo Workshop - link

• Christine will be adding another class....date TBD in the next couple of days!

• Thanks SO much for setting this all up!! Do you know by chance what time the workshop will be at? and how long it will last?

Thanks Again!

• Loading the player...
  • imagechrista&Henry:

Thanks SO much for setting this all up!! Do you know by chance what time the workshop will be at? and how long it will last?

Thanks Again!

My question too! I called and emailed Chrisine, so if she gets back to me before we get a response here, I will post the info.
  • augs06augs06 member
    Dang it!  I've got my maternity shoot and a bday part this day.  How soon will she post the next date?
    forcing sisterly love since 07.06.10
  • Of course I can no longer go on the 22nd either!  So glad there was so much interest that she's adding another date.  I would still love to sign up for the next beginner's class.
  • imageAPK.:
    imagechrista&Henry:

Thanks SO much for setting this all up!! Do you know by chance what time the workshop will be at? and how long it will last?

Thanks Again!

My question too! I called and emailed Chrisine, so if she gets back to me before we get a response here, I will post the info.

Ya, I need to know this too before I can sign up.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I didn't see it posted anywhere else, but the May 22nd class was canceled due to low sign ups.  According to the email I got from Christine, the other class is May 29.
  • imagejaejaevee:
    I didn't see it posted anywhere else, but the May 22nd class was canceled due to low sign ups.  According to the email I got from Christine, the other class is May 29.

Well not to be rude or anything but there were no details about the class at all. All I wanted to know was what time it started and ended, and I would have signed up with my mommy friend. That's 2 people that would have signed up if a little info was shared. Owell.......

• imageLilylover77:

imagejaejaevee:
    I didn't see it posted anywhere else, but the May 22nd class was canceled due to low sign ups.  According to the email I got from Christine, the other class is May 29.

Well not to be rude or anything but there were no details about the class at all. All I wanted to know was what time it started and ended, and I would have signed up with my mommy friend. That's 2 people that would have signed up if a little info was shared. Owell.......

I wasn't the organizer.  I was just sharing the little information that I did have.  I'm not sure why this was directed at me . . .
  • imagejaejaevee:
    imageLilylover77:

imagejaejaevee:

I wasn't the organizer.  I was just sharing the little information that I did have.  I'm not sure why this was directed at me . . .

It wasn't directed at you at all. I quoted you to respond to the fact that it was cancelled due to lack of signups. I know you werent the organizer. I just didnt understand why there was not mention of the time when 3 or 4 of us were asking. I didn't want to send $169 bucks without finding out more info. .

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"