Multiples
Options

2 non-walkers into daycare? (clicky)

I know this question has been asked many times on here but...I have to ask it again.  I made it a clicky poll so it is at least more fun to answer ;-)

[Poll]

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Re: 2 non-walkers into daycare? (clicky)

• Options

i use the double stroller (no car seats)- b/c i'm also bringing in my toddler and all their stuff.

there is another twin parent who just carries in the two car seats.... and another who uses a DSNG to bring them in with the car seats.

we fold up the stroller and store it under a crib during the day - so it's already inside when it's time to go home.

i know one twin mom at our school used the double stroller even when they were walking- to make it easier so they weren't running all over. 

• Options
    imageGoldie_Locks_5:

i use the double stroller (no car seats)- b/c i'm also bringing in my toddler and all their stuff.

there is another twin parent who just carries in the two car seats.... and another who uses a DSNG to bring them in with the car seats.

we fold up the stroller and store it under a crib during the day - so it's already inside when it's time to go home.

i know one twin mom at our school used the double stroller even when they were walking- to make it easier so they weren't running all over. 

They are in convert car seats now - how I miss those infant carriers!

Good idea about leaving the stroller there, I will ask about that especially since I will be sharing drop off/pick up with DH

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    jbl126jbl126 member
    I go to an in home daycare.  So when the see me pull up, someone will come out and get one of the girls and I take in the other.  Same in the afternoon.  It is pretty nice.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    i carry both.  their carseats are side by side in the backseat (LATCH only in center and behind passenger) so i take sadie out from behind the passenger seat and bring her around to the other side.  i sit her in the seat behind the driver while i lean over and unbuckle jeffry.  i take him out, then lean over to put her on the other hip and carry them both in.
  • Options

Until recently I had both DDs still in the infant carriers...  A few weeks ago, one DD grew out of it, so I carry her on my hip and other DD in the infant carrier.  Loads easier than both in the infant carriers - wish I had started doing this sooner!

Other DD is still ok weight and height wise in the infant carrier...  Don't know what I'll do when she outgrows it if neither is walking by then...  Will likely use the stroller!

• Options

i usually wear one (on my back) and carry the other, but sometimes I will wear one and push the other in the stroller.  

I cant carry both of them. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

None of the above.

One of the employees at the daycare always helps to take the babies in and out of the car. The carseats stay at daycare during the day.

• Options

imagejbl126:
    I go to an in home daycare.  So when the see me pull up, someone will come out and get one of the girls and I take in the other.  Same in the afternoon.  It is pretty nice.

this is what we have too.  I love it. 

If I am getting the girls out of the car to get them into the house on my own and they are super cranky not wanting to be left behind....I will usually put one in my sling and then carry the other...I think they are getting too heavy for this set up now tho...

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"