Infertility

Sex & progesterone suppositories

Is it even possible with all the leaking?  Should DH wear a condom so that he doesn't get it on him?
Twins:BabyFruit TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Sex & progesterone suppositories

• I'm sure it's possible...I think this is strictly a matter of what you and he are both comfortable with, almost like sex during AF...some couples say what the heck, others say no way!
    DS (7 years old) from FET in 2010
    DD (5 years old) from IUI in 2012
    TTC 3rd and final!: IUI #1 in progress!
  • lol... I guess I didn't mean possible.  Sarcastic humour doesn't come across that well in posts.  :)   But if he gets it on his penis will it soak in and increase his progesterone?  That would be weird.

• Loading the player...
  • LoL I guess I took it more as "is it allowed?", I hadn't even thought of the absorption thing though, but I think for that to happen it would really have to get inside him in a way that couldn't happen through the skin. I'm also on the same thing right now and I wasn't told we couldn't have sex, so I think it's probably ok - have fun! :)
    DS (7 years old) from FET in 2010
    DD (5 years old) from IUI in 2012
    TTC 3rd and final!: IUI #1 in progress!
  • I am on Prometrium 2x's daily & our RE told us to have sex first & then insert the Prometrium afterwards.

• imagebubbas-mama:

I am on Prometrium 2x's daily & our RE told us to have sex first & then insert the Prometrium afterwards.

This is what we do.

-- Jackie
    "If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane" -- Jimmy Buffett Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Thanks for the advice ladies.  DH will be happy to know it is allowed.  Hmmm... I wonder if he will be to grossed out to do it.  :)

• etoyamaetoyama member
    I'm glad you asked this because I was wondering the same thing and was too shy to ask it Embarrassed
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • So glad I am not on my own with my worries. 

I keep saying to DH that I don't think I can have sex with him when I am leaking like this and telling him to bare with me.  He is really good about the lack of sex.  I have never been that into intamacy so it's not a new thing to him.  What a great guy.   :Relax and let it happen" would have never worked for us because we wouldn't have sex enough to make it happen. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"