Multiples
Options

Kimarino

Hey girl. :-)

Just thought I would say hi over here. It's FRIDAY! Congrats on your first week back. I have been thinkin about ya. :-) 

Re: Kimarino

• Options

Hey!  Thank you!  So far, so good.  Monday was the roughest but each day gets a little better. 

I thought of you today, too, when I looked at the date and it hit me that it's May and your babies are almost here!  Can't wait to "meet" them!

After 2 rounds of IVF & 2 rounds of FET, we were blessed with identical twin girls!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options

I def plan on being a working mom as well, so its nice to hear things are getting better for ya. I am sure that first day was so hard though.

I just can't wait to meet them. I hoping they hold out for at least another week. There are a few dates coming up that I would prefer them not to share with IRL people I am not fond of. :-)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagesourpop:

I def plan on being a working mom as well, so its nice to hear things are getting better for ya. I am sure that first day was so hard though.

I just can't wait to meet them. I hoping they hold out for at least another week. There are a few dates coming up that I would prefer them not to share with IRL people I am not fond of. :-)

Haha!  

Your pregnancy reminds me of mine WRT having it relatively "easy."  I have no doubt you'll make it to your scheduled date.   CAN'T WAIT!!!

After 2 rounds of IVF & 2 rounds of FET, we were blessed with identical twin girls!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"