New York Babies
Options

who is going to the Babies premiere?

I emailed, but never heard back from anyone. no instructions. so I'm staying home.   would have been nice if they had offered more info.  

anyone going?   

Re: who is going to the Babies premiere?

• Options
    A few ladies on the NY Nest board had tried to attend also but never heard anything back also, just so you know - seems like they are unorganized!

Mom to 3 wonderful girls:
    Eva, born on 1/2/11
    Celia and Lily, born on 5/17/13
  • Options

Speaking of them being unorganized - After I RSVP'd, I got a confirmation that I was on the "list" - 1 of the chosen 165.  But apparently, that confirmation didn't mean anything b/c when I showed up at the GIVEN TIME they told me that there were already too many people there and they were "at maximum capacity".  So the confirmation meant nothing. 

Way to send pregnant women trekking over to the UWS just to send them home.   So, yes, unorganized...

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    delg23delg23 member
    imageErica1618:

Speaking of them being unorganized - After I RSVP'd, I got a confirmation that I was on the "list" - 1 of the chosen 165.  But apparently, that confirmation didn't mean anything b/c when I showed up at the GIVEN TIME they told me that there were already too many people there and they were "at maximum capacity".  So the confirmation meant nothing. 

Way to send pregnant women trekking over to the UWS just to send them home.   So, yes, unorganized...

yikes! Glad I opted out! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"