Los Angeles Babies

"New to the board" Any Santa Barbara Moms?

Hi everyone! Just in the beginning of my 10th week. Extremely excited and surprised. Previous Docs never gave me much hope for natural conception, so this is some of the best news I've ever heard. Yes

I grew up as a kid in LASmile, but have lived in SB for 20 years now... Anyone else up this way?

Re: "New to the board" Any Santa Barbara Moms?

• Not in the area, but am going up there for a wedding in Sept, with a 4 week old and a 4 year old.  Can you recommend an inexpensive place to stay, we are taking the IL's to watch the lil ones while we are @ wedding, then to do fun stuff the next day!
  • imageprincess_shelly:
    Not in the area, but am going up there for a wedding in Sept, with a 4 week old and a 4 year old.  Can you recommend an inexpensive place to stay, we are taking the IL's to watch the lil ones while we are @ wedding, then to do fun stuff the next day!

I know might sound crazy but actually Motel 6. It was the very first Motel 6 ever built (so it's WAY better taken care of than the rest of the chain) and they just remodeled it, and as it stands the rooms look better than any of the other "inexpensive" lodging around here AND it's only a block from the beach and really close to the wharf and State St. It's $139.99 in the middle weekend of Sept.

I checked Kayak too for you for the other best rates. West Beach Inn for best value at $191 (still across from the beach but really nice of all the beach hotels). These two are going to be the most convenient for having fun. Everything else in this area is upwards of $200.

$102 at Sandpiper and $109 at Fiesta Inn (Both Uptown if you don't mind driving to all the fun every time). Good luck with the trip. I'm biased It's really lovely up here.

• Loading the player...
  • I'm in Ojai!  Not too far from you.
  • Thank you so much.  It helps when someone from the area can tell you where everything is.

Trying to find out where the wedding is @ to try to get a place closest to them.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"