Trouble TTC
Options

Lurking and now coming out

DH and I have been TTC for 1 1/2 yrs. Just had our first RE appointment today. We had all our tests ran before we went. Everything came back good except for the SA. It had only 6.7 mil, they are looking for over 20 mil.

Also, had an u/s today and there is a cyst in my left ovary, it is 15 mm. The RE said it possibly could have been a fertilized egg? Is this common to see? I really don't want to have my hopes up but its hard not to...

If AF comes then I have to have an u/s and am starting on 50mg Clomid. How long does everyone wait to start IUI? I am thinking next cycle or should I wait longer? RE was open to it when I mentioned it at this appointment.

After almost 3 years and 2 IUIs our lil guy is here! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker <a href="http://s579.photobucket.com/albums/ss238/hall_kyrac/?action=view

Re: Lurking and now coming out

• Options
    Sounds like kdodge has already answered your questions. Just wanted to say Welcome and Good luck!
    My Blog

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    SAIF Always Welcome
    Diagnosed with PCOS: 10/03, On BCP to "treat" until: 7/09
    Provera to end Cycles 1-9 (anovulatory)
    Cycle #4 & 5: Clomid 50 mg FAIL
    RE Visit: 2000 mg Metformin
    Cycle 6:Forced Break, looking for androgen secreting tumor
    Cycle 7:Clomid CD 3-10, 12-17 FAIL
    Cycle 8: Clomid CD 3-10, Bravelle CD 12-24 Hyperstimmed
    New RE: Put on Byetta, lost 23 lbs
    Cycle 9: Financial Break
    Cycle 10: Femara CD 3-7, IUI CD 17 BFP on 2/14/11, m/c 3/7/11
  • Options
    MisNMisN member
    Just wanted to say welcome too!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Welcome!  Good luck :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Welcome and GL! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Well sorry, I might have said that wrong. But the Dr. said it was a good thing. And yes I have had an HSG and everything is clear.

My cycles are irregular but have been 30 days long the last two months. Right now I'm on cycle day 33. So its a little long right now. I have had lots of cramping the last 5 days but no AF yet.

And yah I'm thinking IUI is really the only option. The Dr. says we have to have over 6 mil to do it, so we barely made it!

Thanks for welcoming me! and GL to you guys too!

After almost 3 years and 2 IUIs our lil guy is here! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker <a href="http://s579.photobucket.com/albums/ss238/hall_kyrac/?action=view
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"