Military Families

Re: Clicky (I hope)

• I voted 3 because that is how many I HAVE... somedays I want more... then they all wake up from their nap, I change some poopies, they start fighting over a toy and snap my azzz back to reality.
  • I would love 4 but we haven't agreed upon that. DH wants 3 but we will see!
  • Loading the player...
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • SS- always wanted 4.  But been pregnant 4 times with no kids, so I'm thinking 0 is our number.
    Fuuck TTC - I'm moving on.
    imageimageimageimage
    "It's a child, not a cheeto" Thanks mmariluh!
    "Ew. I've read all of two posts from you, and you stink like rotting garbage."
  • I wanted two, but I am damn lucky to have the one that I have.  So, I guess that we are "one and done".
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I already have 4.  I'm good with that.
  • I want 3, MH wants 2, so we shall see where we go from there
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Maternity tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • We have 2 kids and are done. =)
  • I want 5, DH is terrified of infants so we need to get past the first one and take it from there.
  • I put S.S.

We definitely know we want more than one. Most days we want 3 or 5, but I guess we will just have to see how everything goes. It took us 11mo to get this little guy, and this pregnancy hasn't been the most awesome time of our lives, so... 

Photobucket Lilypie Second Birthday tickers TTC #2 ~ Cycle 7
  • MCH77MCH77 member
    I want 2 (maybe 3, if things go well with the 1st two).  DH always said he wants a ton.  Well I am about to be 33, so a ton is out.  :)  My guess is we will end up with 2.

BFP #1 March 24, 2010; missed m/c May 26, 2010 @ 12w 4d; D&E May 28, 2010

BFP #2 Oct 20, 2010; My little boy was born on July 5, 2011

BFP #3 April 30, 2013; Chemical Pg May 5, 2013

BFP #4 Aug 22, 2013; It's a boy.  Loss discovered at 24 weeks on Jan 15, 2014 (cause CMV virus)    

<3 We love and miss you Timothy <3

BFP #5 April 6, 2014; missed m/c May 15, 2014 @ 9 weeks; Misoprostol May 15, 2014; D&C May June 3, 2014

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"