Working Moms

working mom's play groups??

Do they exist?  I was part of one that met during the day during my maternity leave.  I really liked the girls.  they have continued to meet as they are SAHMs and have gotten really close.  I just met up with some of them....and it was great, but it made me realize that I would really like a play group that I could regularly attend.  Does anyone know of any programs that get together on Weekends or early evenings? 
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: working mom's play groups??

• M.AmyM.Amy member
    I totally know what you mean.  I go to Gymboree once during the week (I take a long lunch from work) and everyone there are SAHM who go out for lunch after while I am racing back to work.
  • Not in our area.  While on mat leave I went to 2 playgroups. I miss them.

I ran into one of the moms last night and she invited me to come on my lunch hour just to have coffee with them...even if DS didn't come (he's in DC.)   I think I might take her up on that offer though.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Some bumpies around here started their own working mom playgroup. I have worked on most Saturdays they get together though. After May 22 I am done working on weekends and I hope to meet them over the summer.

• I was very sad about not being able to do mommy's group anymore, but we were able to attend Haloween party (I took a long lunch and rushed around like a mad woman) and sadly realized that I don't belong with the SAHMs group anymore. I looked on meetup.com and joineed a working moms group. So far we only went to 1 play date at the museum and we had a great time. I am hoping to make friends with a couple of moms close to us and have more regular dates.

babies

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"