3rd Trimester

Nursery rug = fail

I really thought the rug I got from Amazon was 'it" but it arrived today and "Blah!".

I wanted a green shag area rug and the color is good, but the pile is chenille which I thought would be soft, and it is, but the pile is spread out oddly and it reminds me of little worms all over. Ick.

DH asked how much it would be to send it back, and I told him I don't care because it's not "it". I rarely get upset but I was so disappointed when I saw it.

Plan B: Target rug which is not quite it either but a bajillion times better than what showed up at our door.

Re: Nursery rug = fail

• I'm afraid to buy a rug sight unseen, which sucks because online selection beats in store selections by far. :( Sorry about your wormy rug!
    Siggy Deleted Due to Internet Stalking. Mama to Q, born July 2010
  • Maybe try vacuuming it and see if it fluffs up? Good luck! I found a rug at Lowe's today after searching and searching and it was only $25. Maybe check them out?

imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Ikea has a TON of rugs at really affordable prices...we were just there the other day looking and while they were all hanging, they seemed like nice quality.  If you don't have one in your area, try Ikea.com maybe?  Good luck!
  • I agree about vacuuming it.  It could change the way the shag sits completely
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker BFP#1 10/26/09 EDD 7/4/10 Beautiful Baby Boy born 2 weeks late 7/16/10 BFP#2 8/23/11 EDD 5/11/12 Natural Miscarriage @ 6 weeks BFP#3 5/22/12 EDD 2/10/13 Stick Baby!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"