Babies: 3 - 6 Months

Pampers question

Its only the Cruisers with DryMax that cause the burns, right?  We use swaddlers size 2-3 and then I have a case of Baby Drys too.... I really dont wanna return them since theyre from Diapers.com, but theres no way Im gonna risk burning Kais butt off, either.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Pampers question

• Completely unrelated, but I just love my little Kai.  ****SMOOCHIES, CHUNKY MONKEY!!!!****

And yes, I think it's just Dry Max.

• imageSamsMom91:

Completely unrelated, but I just love my little Kai.  ****SMOOCHIES, CHUNKY MONKEY!!!!****

And yes, I think it's just Dry Max.

HAHAH thanks!  Kai's clocking in at almost 18 lbs now and nearly 28".  What is Eli the Tank at these days?

• Loading the player...
  • Embarrassed

21 pounds and 28 inches.  I had his cloth-diapered hiney in 24 MONTH CLOTHES today.  And he's sleeping in 24 month PJs.  I think Samuel will be wearing Eli's hand-me-downs soon.    

• imageSamsMom91:

Embarrassed

21 pounds and 28 inches.  I had his cloth-diapered hiney in 24 MONTH CLOTHES today.  And he's sleeping in 24 month PJs.  I think Samuel will be wearing Eli's hand-me-downs soon.    

WHOA!!!  He can be the linebacker to Kai's quarterback Cool  He did have a 2 lb head start on him tho, too.

Hows the colic been? PLEASE tell me its over....

• Yup (dripping with sarcasm)....just in time to start TEETHING!!!!  WTF, can't Mama have a break?!?

I know he's adorable, I know I adore him, and I know every smile he gives me just melts my heart, but gosh darn--that child is so friggen ornry!

• LMAO!!! Thats fantastic!  Kai has turned into the worlds most perfect baby, but now Im falling apart!  Going to the doctor to check out my thyroid.... I swear Im starting to look like Dr. Phil, fat and bald!!!
  • Dry Max is now in the New Swaddlers. I would check your packaging to see if it's in your stash. It's new, so they'll say it clearly.

Proud Mama to Mickey (12.03.09) and Nemo (06.06.13)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"