Babies on the Brain

My ovaries feel like they're going to explode.

Maybe the clomid is working.  Maybe I should go have sex.

Re: My ovaries feel like they're going to explode.

• ::pokes TW's ovaries::

Spit out and eggie, or eight!

• imageQue*Sera*Sera:

::pokes TW's ovaries::

8? 

::giggles::

I don't think my ute could handle 8.  I'll take 2 though.  Wink

• Loading the player...
  • imageTim'sWifey:
    imageQue*Sera*Sera:

::pokes TW's ovaries::

8? 

::giggles::

I don't think my ute could handle 8.  I'll take 2 though.  Wink

Come on, you could be the next octomom! 

• imageQue*Sera*Sera:

That'd be hilarious.  But I think my ute may actually explode. 

• imageTim'sWifey:
    imageQue*Sera*Sera:

There there ute, no exploding.  

• imageQue*Sera*Sera:
    imageTim'sWifey:
    imageQue*Sera*Sera:

There there ute, no exploding.  

You're funny.  I absolutely adore you. 

• That sounds like it would really really hurt.  Best of luck Cutie.
  • imageBostonGayGal:
    That sounds like it would really really hurt.  Best of luck Cutie.

Thanks, love!

•  I kinda feel stupid askin about this here but you mentioned clomid & i'd like to know more about it i know it makes you produce/release more eggs? but is that considered full blown fertility treatment? and theres NO insurance in the world that will cover that hu ? Im 35 have 1 15 yr old (sighs) who is most of the time the most wonderful thing ever in my life ( TEENAGER) I am re-married for a year or so now & we have been trying the whole time but really TRYING like the ovulation tests and keeping track of temps and this and that and to tell the truth i think that ima go nuts!!!!! I swear i dream of pee sticks i feel like if im not peeing on or in something , theres something wrong...L.O.L .......i know i can get pregnant, we lost a pregnancy last mth........but the oddest thing after the bleading a week passed & i've had 2 bouts of pos LH tests for like 3-4 days each, i even switched brands......is there some other reason i'd have crazy LH levels? or am i just becommin obsessive???? help !!!!!

• imageRootsterMommy:

I kinda feel stupid askin about this here but you mentioned clomid & i'd like to know more about it i know it makes you produce/release more eggs? but is that considered full blown fertility treatment? and theres NO insurance in the world that will cover that hu ? Im 35 have 1 15 yr old (sighs) who is most of the time the most wonderful thing ever in my life ( TEENAGER) I am re-married for a year or so now & we have been trying the whole time but really TRYING like the ovulation tests and keeping track of temps and this and that and to tell the truth i think that ima go nuts!!!!! I swear i dream of pee sticks i feel like if im not peeing on or in something , theres something wrong...L.O.L .......i know i can get pregnant, we lost a pregnancy last mth........but the oddest thing after the bleading a week passed & i've had 2 bouts of pos LH tests for like 3-4 days each, i even switched brands......is there some other reason i'd have crazy LH levels? or am i just becommin obsessive???? help !!!!!

Indifferent 

TTC #1 - Cycle 29 - BFP!! 03/05/10
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Blog BFP Chart Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"