Babies: 9 - 12 Months

which boards do you lurk on

other than 6-12? I lurk on AP and I am soooooo NOT AP.

Re: which boards do you lurk on

• Multiples lol dunno whats up with that  & TTTC (dont feel as comfy posting anymore with DD in siggy but I like to keep on eye on them).

• I lurked on First Tri before finding out I was pregnant today. Also, Dec and Jan Mom boards. And 0-3 and 3-6 for some laughs :P
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    imageimage
    imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • 0-3 because it's so funny to me! I remember having a lot of the same issues & thinking that DD was NEVER going to sleep, but it seems like it was so long ago! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageJules G:
    0-3 because it's so funny to me! I remember having a lot of the same issues & thinking that DD was NEVER going to sleep, but it seems like it was so long ago! 

Exactly!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    imageimage
    imageimage
  • This one! I'm a 3-6er, but I learn a lot over here.
  • 0-3, 3rd tri and baby names. Sadly, I stalk baby names because I am so nervous that DDs name is going to become popular and I want to know if anyone is even considering it.
    imageimage
    Matilda 6/19/09
    Graham 10/25/13
  • AP, and I am sooo AP.  More than I like to admit.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imageLesley0228:
    0-3, 3rd tri and baby names. Sadly, I stalk baby names because I am so nervous that DDs name is going to become popular and I want to know if anyone is even considering it.

Your LO's name is awesome, I love it. 

• imagealybookgirl:

imageLesley0228:
    0-3, 3rd tri and baby names. Sadly, I stalk baby names because I am so nervous that DDs name is going to become popular and I want to know if anyone is even considering it.

Your LO's name is awesome, I love it. 

Thanks! I love Beatrice too! I think Matilda and Beatrice are of the same super old school, classic style that totally could become popular but haven't yet. They would actually be very cute sibling names.

imageimage
    Matilda 6/19/09
    Graham 10/25/13
  • I sometimes lurk on the LGBT parenting boards because my sister and her partner are going to start TTC sometime in the next year and Im so freaking excited for them (and me... I want to be an aunt!)
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"