TTC After a Loss
Options

Anyone dry up before ovulation? Chart question.

So the past few days, I've had the EWCM. And then I dried up- no CM today at all (that I can tell, anyway). I hadn't ovulated as of this morning but got a + OPK on CD 18 (it's now CD20).

Why the disappearance of CM if I didn't O yet? I could link my chart if someone can tell me how. 

imageimage Leslie G. My Bio| Bloggy style Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Anyone dry up before ovulation? Chart question.

• Options
    hmmm I don't know are you on FF?
    Hold On ....Michael Buble
    MTHFR 2 copies of C677t mutation homozygous 2/2010
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Baby A born via c-section 1/10/12 @38w3d
    BFP #1 11/4/09 m/c 4w3d baby crab
    BFP #2 12/4/09 m/c 9w3d baby lion
    BFP #3 7/1/10 m/c 4w1d baby fish
    BFP #4 5/8/11
    BFP #5 8/17/12 10dpo beta 7
  • Options

imagejen629:
    hmmm I don't know are you on FF?

Yes! I just am unsure how to link my chart.

I think I may have figured it out, though- seems it's fairly common for CM to disappear in some women right before O (according to TCOYF). 

imageimage Leslie G. My Bio| Bloggy style Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I've always had that issue (not completely dried up, but it seems to go away right before.) I read the book Taking Charge of Your Fertility, and they mentioned that as possibly being a problem for some people. They said to use Mucinex around the time you are ovulating so it helps with that. So I start a few days before ovulation, and take 1 Mucinex each day until I am sure that ovulation is done.

Make sure to only take the Mucinex that has 600 mg guaifenison (or however it's spelled) in it and no other drugs, as there are some versions of Mucinex with other things that dry you up. The guaifenison is the mucus producer.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

In my Think Tank, KM, Porteen + LowePro bags: Canon 5D Mark III / 5D Mark II
    16-35mm 2.8L, 35mm 1.4L, 24-70mm 2.8L, 50mm 1.2L, 85mm 1.2L, 100mm 2.8L IS, 70-200mm 2.8L IS
    Lensbaby Composer + 0.42x SuperWide, Holga Lens, Speedlite 580EXIIs + PWs,
    Mac LR4 + CS6 + Nik Editing Suite
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"