3rd Trimester

I'm so frustrated

So I'm on bed rest till I'm 37 weeks.  I want my baby to be full term if possible.  My OB told last week if she were to come at 37 weeks she should be fine.  Even if she came at 36 weeks she could be ok, but probably a little whimpy.  Today he told me that he would much rather have me go till 39 or 40 weeks since 37 week babies can still be sickly.  I understand that.  But even at 39 or 40 weeks they can still be sickly.  I was not a healthy baby when I was born and if she's anything like me or has my immune system she will be sickly for most of her babyhood and possibly childhood.  I do want my baby to be as healthy as possible but no body can tell just how healthy a baby is until they're born.  Sorry to vent a little I just had to let it out.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: I'm so frustrated

• Indifferent Two extra weeks on BR aren't going to hurt...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageParadisePrincess:
    Indifferent Two weeks extra weeks on BR aren't going to hurt...

Yes

• Loading the player...
  • I've never been on bed rest, but I would imagine it sucks pretty bad. Sorry you're dealing with it, but it will be worth it to give your LO the best shot at being healthy and having fully developed lungs :)
    Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"