Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Sex Routine

Do you and DH have a sex routine?  We try to mix it up sometimes but more and more we have the same routine.  We just both know what the other likes so we just cut to the end game most nights lately.

I almost always have an orgasm so I am not complaining per se but next week we will def. be having some non-routine hotel sex!

TTC since 07/2009
Me: PCOS, Blood/Immune Issues DH: Low all 3
Jun.- Sep. 2010 IUI#1-#3 = BFN
Oct. 2010 = IVF #1 = B/G Twins (passed away Feb. 2011)
May 2011 = Myomectomy and trans-abdominal cerclage (TAC)
Sep. 2011 = Surprise BFP = C/P
Feb. 2012 = sFET #1 = BFN
Feb.2012 = Hail Mary IUI #4 = BFN
April/May 2012 = FET #2 w/our last two embies = BFP (Please let this be it!)
Beta #1 8dp5/6dt = 234 Beta #2 10dp5/6dt = 695 Beta #3 12dp5/6dt = 1796 Beta #4 17dp5/6dt = 17,888 U/S #1 May 17, 2012 = Twins
Baby B's heart stop beating at 9 weeks 5 days
Our little miracle baby is a boy. :)

Baby Boy Owen and Baby Girl Avery were born too early on Feb. 13, 2011 due to a pedunculated fibroid, incompetent cervix and suspected placental abruption.
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

"What the heart has once owned and had, it shall never lose." - Henry Ward Beecher
SAIF/PAIF Welcome
Lots of love and luck to my PAIF/3T/IF Veteran ladies, especially my dear friend Zookie. Congrats to Papps, Teach84 and Starbuck on their little ones.

Re: Sex Routine

• Options
    Our routine varies. We have a set of something like 5 separate routines if that makes sense. It all depends on how much energy we have. Big Smile
  • Options
    We've definitely been in a routine lately.  I always have an orgasm, yes, but MH is so efficient at this point that it's less fun.  I'd love him to change things up, surprise me, etc.  When I try to change things up he sometimes asks "what are you doing?" which kills the mood for me instantly. 
    Pregnancy Ticker 
    DS - 2 years old
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Week sex, yes. It is, get in and get it done.

Friday night & Saturday sex is more free-style

Have fun, I love hotel sex.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP 3/17/10 Missed M/C Confirmed 4/12/10

MIF+Unexplained DX Feb 2012: Femara+Trigger+IUI=BFP AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options

*sigh* I'm with you.  It depends on our energy level but some serious routines going on.  I don't O very easily and DH does so it can be a problem.  Hoping to switch it up when we're not so sexed out.

The post about the we-vibe has me thinking.  We haven't tried toys before.  I know, vanilla.

BFP 2/14/08, DD1 born 10/11/08 (natural); BFP 5/16/10, DD2 born 01/12/11 (c/s, breech)
    TTC #3: BFP 4/27/12, Ectopic 5/16/12 Expectant Management, 8/15/12 Cleared to TTC
    BFP 9/25/12 EDD 6/6/13, Shooting 3-for-3 from the line: It's a Girl
    PgAL/PAL Welcome
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I would say, uh, pretty much the same exact thing you said, md!  Haha...what else is new soul sista?Stick out tongue
  • Options

imageGingham:
    I would say, uh, pretty much the same exact thing you said, md!  Haha...what else is new soul sista?Stick out tongue

I love being your twinsie!

Did you gut sushi tonight too???

TTC since 07/2009
    Beta #1 8dp5/6dt = 234 Beta #2 10dp5/6dt = 695 Beta #3 12dp5/6dt = 1796 Beta #4 17dp5/6dt = 17,888 U/S #1 May 17, 2012 = Twins

Baby Boy Owen and Baby Girl Avery were born too early on Feb. 13, 2011 due to a pedunculated fibroid, incompetent cervix and suspected placental abruption.

"What the heart has once owned and had, it shall never lose." - Henry Ward Beecher
    SAIF/PAIF Welcome
    Lots of love and luck to my PAIF/3T/IF Veteran ladies, especially my dear friend Zookie. Congrats to Papps, Teach84 and Starbuck on their little ones.
  • Options
    imagemdluv21:

imageGingham:

DH JUST got home so we will be going after he walks Lucy.  Freakin finally!  Maybe I will ttyl if you are still on, but if not have a great night!!  xoxoxo

• Options

We sort of do. We have two positions that usually always work, then a variety of them that only work sometimes. We like to mix it up, but if they don't work, then we go back to the two "for sure" positions.

Hooray for non-routine hotel sex!!

• Options
    imageGingham:
    imagemdluv21:

imageGingham:

DH JUST got home so we will be going after he walks Lucy.  Freakin finally!  Maybe I will ttyl if you are still on, but if not have a great night!!  xoxoxo

Thanks sweets!  We are going to put in Avatar soon but I will be off and on all night.

Have a good din din!

TTC since 07/2009

SAIF/PAIF Welcome
  • Options

imageMissLadyTay:
    We've definitely been in a routine lately.  I always have an orgasm, yes, but MH is so efficient at this point that it's less fun.  I'd love him to change things up, surprise me, etc.  When I try to change things up he sometimes asks "what are you doing?" which kills the mood for me instantly. 

Yep this is us...if I try and go "off course"  it is like he gets all confused.

I'm with you - a little surprised never hurt anyone!

TTC since 07/2009

SAIF/PAIF Welcome
  • Options
    imagemdluv21:

imageMissLadyTay:

Yep this is us...if I try and go "off course"  it is like he gets all confused.

I'm with you - a little surprised never hurt anyone!

For realsies.  I swear, he is adorable, but so irritating sometimes.  When your wife tries a new move, the correct response is not to stop her, give her a confused head tilt, and ask "what are you doing?"  The correct response is to cheerfully go with the flow.  Harumph.

Pregnancy Ticker 
    DS - 2 years old
  • Options
    We were in a routine so I started having Facial Friday's and Swallowing Saturday's lol. It's a bit weird for some but DH enjoys it. He doesn't feel like I'm only using him to go half on a baby with me.
    Lapband wife wanting a baby since 2008. 162lbs lost...30 more to go.
  • Options

imageRhonie82:
    We were in a routine so I started having Facial Friday's and Swallowing Saturday's lol. It's a bit weird for some but DH enjoys it. He doesn't feel like I'm only using him to go half on a baby with me.

Facial Fridays, eh?  Would that be a facial for you or one for him?

TTC since 07/2009

SAIF/PAIF Welcome
  • Options

imageRhonie82:

Love it and so true.My DH has Boobsday.   

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP 3/17/10 Missed M/C Confirmed 4/12/10

MIF+Unexplained DX Feb 2012: Femara+Trigger+IUI=BFP AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    imagemdluv21:

imageRhonie82:

Facial Fridays, eh?  Would that be a facial for you or one for him?

Facial for me. Embarrassed

Lapband wife wanting a baby since 2008. 162lbs lost...30 more to go.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"