3rd Trimester
Options

Abdominal binder... anyone getting one?

Okay, so my friend is swearing by hers...  She started wearing it when she got home from the hospital.

https://www.amazon.com/Gabrialla-Breathable-Elastic-Abdominal-Binder/dp/B000WFT3II/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&s=hpc&qid=1272681044&sr=8-3

Anyone else getting one?

Re: Abdominal binder... anyone getting one?

• Options
    I've been thinking about it.  I'm kind of leaning toward yes, but I haven't decided yet.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I'm thinking about getting one too, but I don't know what to get. After already going through one c-section, I think it would help recover.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My hospital gave me one after my c/s. Ask your dr if one will be provided. I wore it for prob 2 wks after. It really helped with walking up straight, and helped to keep the pain down when sneezing or coughing, plus kept everything neatly tucked in :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Making lefse at the cabin **Scott 6/8/96** **Avery 7/24/08** **Brendan 7/15/10**
  • Options
    I'm getting a belly bandit, I figure its worth the money to see if it works!
    Baby #3 is on the way!

BabyFruit Ticker

Also Mama to Max 5/21/10 and Lucy 6/18/12
  • Options

imagepaxilchyk:
    I'm getting a belly bandit, I figure its worth the money to see if it works!

This!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

yes definitely!! i heard that one like the one i listed below works the best!! it doesnt roll over on the top, or rise up, or, etc..

https://www.bodyshapewear.com/4080_body_shapewear.asp

• Options
    I ordered the Belly Bandit and it should be here next week.  I am having a c/s so I ordered mine in the Bamboo.  I asked my OB about his thoughts on them and he said a lot of his patients use them and have good feedback.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"