2nd Trimester

xp: Pains in our stomach - Normal?

Anyone getting long, sharp pains that take your breath away higher in your stomach. It lasted about 2 minutes straight and it didn't feel like stretching pains. Anything I did during that time hurt. DH helped me lay and it hurt worse. It hurt to move, breath. I was getting really scared and then it eased up. I wouldn't think it can be BH already?!?!
DS has acid relux and milk protein allergy, and had torticollis, used to EP, now we FF . April siggy 3-6 month
We're Finally Three imageLilypie First Birthday tickers
Born 7lb, 15oz, 21-1/4, 2 mo - 12lbs, 14oz. 25", 3mo - 14lb, 4oz 26in , 4 mo - 16lb, 1oz, 26 3/4 in, 5 mo 18 lb, 4oz 27-3/4 in, 6 mo 28 3/4 in 19lb, 14oz

Re: xp: Pains in our stomach - Normal?

• Possibly bad gas or indigestion????? Since our organs are getting rearranged (intestines and stomach) it could be?
  • My pains sound the same but they seem to be lower.  It woke me up last night and the pain was so bad it was also hard to breathe or move.  After about 15 minutes it went away. I'm not sure if it's BH or RLP.  I read somewhere that BH can start in the 2nd trimester.
  • Loading the player...
  • Im guessing gas.  BH don't feel like that.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"