3rd Trimester
Options

Hypnobirthing was "born" here :)

Re: Hypnobirthing was "born" here :)

• Options
    Good article! DH and I have our first hypnobirthing class in one month.  We're taking private lessons in our home.  We can't wait!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    DH keeps bringing that up over and over lol.  The instructor mentioned in class that hospitals around here are really open to hypnobirthing since it was originated here and he's ALWAYS reminding me of that.  Yes dear.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    My mom gave birth to me and one of my brothers with self-hypnosis. The kicker? Both births were planned csections. I'm kinda suprised she wasn't mentioned in the article ;)
    imageimageimage
  • Options

imageSparkleK:
    Good article! DH and I have our first hypnobirthing class in one month.  We're taking private lessons in our home.  We can't wait!

I loved the classes!  I wish there were more than 4 sessions, because the relaxation exercises during class were so wonderful.  We hired the instructor as our doula. 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Our Little Guy due 4/14/13 BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options

imagebuffalo_buckeye:
    My mom gave birth to me and one of my brothers with self-hypnosis. The kicker? Both births were planned csections. I'm kinda suprised she wasn't mentioned in the article ;)

That's pretty hardcore!  Our instructor did say she never gets meds at the dentist for fillings and whatnot, she uses the self hypnosis.  I think that's awesome.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    I can't wait to start getting ready for my baby's birth using this method and maybe a little Lamaze and Bradley.  Awesome. Thanks for the post!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"