1st Trimester

one year ago-i was in your shoes with my second

what a year it has been.   we got our positive in the morning on april 30 and i was leaving for my parents with my daughter that weekend.   i told them i couldn't have a been cuz the dr. wanted to test me for an allergy to something related to the hops in beer but i couldn't see the allergist until June.   must have been a good lie cuz when i finally told my parents my mom asked when i was going to see the allergist-ha!

anyway--welcome to those that are new and as scary and exciting and overwhelming and enjoyable as everything is-really try to enjoy all of the milestones and the moments because time will go fast and December/January will be here before you know it!!!!    relax when you can, do a journal, take pictures of your growing belly (with and without clothing covering it--my children are both gonna love the 40+week pics of the belly with stretch marks!)   and yes ask questions--even if they have been asked before, even people get annoyed by them, and even if you might already know the answer.  

GOOD LUCK and hugs to you all on your journey!!   the aches, pains, anxiety etc are all worth it--oh and really and truely sleep now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: one year ago-i was in your shoes with my second

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"