Infertility

So excited I am vibrating!!!!!

I just submitted an adoption application for one of albjag's foster puppies! Please cross your fingers that we get approved and we can make Bessie our little girl! I wanna go buy pink collars and leases I am so excited!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: So excited I am vibrating!!!!!

• Oh, yay! Hope it goes through for you...such a cute little pup!!!

Marrisa 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    SAIFW
  • Loading the player...
  • Yay, I hope you get to take Bessie home!  I think she is such a cutie, but I have my hands full (and my wallet now empty) with my two kitties.  I hope you get her and we can watch her grow up!!
  • Yay, so exciting!  I hope you get to bring her home really soon.
  • YAY!!  That's so exciting!  New puppies are the best!  GL!
  • How exciting!!  Hope she becomes yours!
  • Ahh- I'm soo excited too!!  I was away from the computer and come back to this great news!!  Pretty sure you are approved- she's just going to set up a home visit.   Considering she emailed me "looks like you didn't have to look far to find a home for Bessie"!

I was hoping when I got these pups that you'd want another dog- since you have Wallace, I didn't think you could resist pyr cuteness.

Soo.. super exciting b/c Bessie will have an awesome owner, I'll get to see her grow up AND I will get to meet you when we drop her off half way!!!  

I did this exactly 2 summers ago- when I got Layla my berner pup from a rescue when we already had two dogs and my husband said- 'we don't need another dog' and guess who fell asleep on the floor with her the first night?  not me.  He's such a mush when it comes to dogs even if he won't admit it.  Heck, today he even got in the back seat w/ Mallory when we were driving b/c she was stressed out.   

Surprise BFP after 5 yrs of TTC
  • Yes
    image 30 y/o with PCOS HSG normal, SA essentially normal (slightly low morph but good # and motility) 50 mg Clomid...zip; 100 mg Clomid...nada; 150 mg Clomid...zilch 1/10 Injectable cycle with Gonal-F, Ovidrel, and TI.....Beta 2/22...BFN 2/10 Injectable cycle with Gonal-F and Follistim (long story), Ovidrel..BFN 4/10 Injectable cycle (see above). BFP but early m/c 5w5d. 5/10 Break cycle due to BFC (Big Fat Cyst)...darn it all 6/10 Injectable cycle +IUI...BFN 7/10 Injectable cycle + IUI.....BFP!!! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"