Infertility

T&P for my hubby

He's in the O&G field and they are all stuck out on locations right now with tornados everywhere. His crew is hunkered down in a country hospital but two crews are stuck out in the middle of nowhere.

I am terrified, it's about to hit here too. Can you send all the T&P's you can?

TTC since April 2008

Me: PCOS/Amenorrhea DH: Azoospermia due to Y Chromosome Micro Deletion IVF w/ ICSI on hold until further notice

Hope

Re: T&P for my hubby

• Oh wow!  You're all in my t&p!  What's O&G?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • yikes!  Yes, you have my t&p's!!! How scary. 
  • Loading the player...
  • imagecara-n-steve:
    Oh wow!  You're all in my t&p!  What's O&G?

oil and gas

lol..it makes no difference for me to add that info but I was shaking like crazy when I typed and I'm not thinking clearly.

geez, I swear I know it's tornadoes not tornados

TTC since April 2008

Me: PCOS/Amenorrhea DH: Azoospermia due to Y Chromosome Micro Deletion IVF w/ ICSI on hold until further notice

Hope

• Oh wow!!  Many T&Ps to your DH!!
  • Oh my...Sending prayers right now! 
    TTC #1 since Dec. 2008 01/10 - DH diagnosed with Azoospermia 05/10 - First Biopsy - producing sperm :) 08/11 - Second Biopsy..4 vials frozen 08/12 - First IVF BFN & no more vials :( Don't know our next plan...
  • Hope you all stay safe tonight!  Let us know when you can get back on if it's passed and you're alright.  I'm still scared of them, especially having not grown up with it being a regular occurrence.
  • Stay safe!  Sending T & P to you and your husband!  Let us know if all is ok
    Surprise BFP after 5 yrs of TTC
  • We're ok, the storms are still bad but not nearly as scary as before.

One of the crews had to hunker down in a ditch as a tornado passed a few miles away. Luckily, everyone is safe but there has been a ton of damage in AR from the tornadoes.

I'm from Houston, all we ever get is hurricanes and that is rare and we have warning! Hate this weather so much.

TTC since April 2008

Hope

• I'm so sorry to hear about your DH! Please keep us updated on his safe return home. I'm sending my T&P's your way!
    12/09- DH dx Azoo 2/23/10- DH's ultrasound and FSH show normal results but no sperm! 3/10- 1st RE appt 4/12/11- d-iui #1 4/25- BFP!!! Still in shock! BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"