2nd Trimester

So jealous...beer craving

We're at the ballpark and hubs is drinking ice cold Budweiser. No O'Douls in sight. :-( Damn I miss real, full flavored beer. Blerggg.

Re: So jealous...beer craving

• OHHHHHH I ahve that craving also! Beck's makes a non-alcoholic beer that is quite enjoyable!
  • i was never one for beer.. but a nice margarita would be good right about now lol
  • Loading the player...
  • mmm Coronas ... and Cinco de mayo is so close! Maybe I can smell one!!
  • I crave beer every time I see one.  It just looks extra refreshing for some reason.
  • Thats when you grab hubby's beer and have a few sips  :)    Thats what i would do anyways...
  • Drink half a Bud Lite. That stuff is mostly water anyway.
  • AML84AML84 member
    I'm drinking an O'Doul's now. I'm over the fake crap, lol. I want the real thing, but I won't :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I feel your pain! DH keeps going to the wine store or wegmans and is bringing home all this cool new beer to try. I am sooo jealous. I told him he can only bring home Colt 45 or something gross for now on.
    ***DS 10/15/08 *** DD 08/03/10****
  • imagestephanieroyer:
    i was never one for beer.. but a nice margarita would be good right about now lol

Ditto 

• Can't you just have a couple drinks of hubby's?  I with you guys on the Margaritas.  Miss them so...  But they'll be there when I get to them.   Notice how I put THEM and not IT.  When I get to meet up with my old friend, I'm sure there will be more than one.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Mmmmm beer...how I miss thee Crying

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• imagejezebell:
    Can't you just have a couple drinks of hubby's?  I with you guys on the Margaritas.  Miss them so...  But they'll be there when I get to them.   Notice how I put THEM and not IT.  When I get to meet up with my old friend, I'm sure there will be more than one.

LOL there will be many, many a meetings with THAT particular old friend :)

• imagestephanieroyer:
    i was never one for beer.. but a nice margarita would be good right about now lol

I was totally a beer drinker, but since being pregnant I've had a major craving for a Margarita! I've shyed away from the non-alcoholic beers, because I've always been told there actually is some alcohol in them...anyone else heard that?

DSC04873-1 AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"