Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

wwyd.inlaw dilema and older child

We were suppose to go on a family vacation next friday to florida to visit inlaws (they moved there in sept from NYC), Hubby got really sick and has been in the hospital( he still is not discharged). He still swears we are going away. Well yesterday my BIL calls me and says "When do you think you will let DS #1 (who is gonna be 5 in July) Fly without you"? So im confused like why would he need to fly without me. So he goes well I want to take him to florida. I said to BIL DS #! Wont be flying without me for a while. He says ok and hangs up. Come to find out today that my hubby and his brother were talking about taking my son to florida to see his grandparents if hubby is still sick. I am totally annoyed cause first of all I want to take him on his first plane ride, Second it was suppose to be our family vacation that we were gonna enjoy together. So if hubby cant go I will wait until he gets better to go to florida. What do you think. I also think MIL is stressing him to come because they have not seen the kids since they moved. I feel better getting this off my chest.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: wwyd.inlaw dilema and older child

• Options
    The main focus should be on your DH and his health! People should not be trying to plan to take your kid anywhere without talking with you imo! I am same way as you and want all firsts to be done with me first! I hope your DH feels better real soon!
  • Options

imagestckgrl79:
    The main focus should be on your DH and his health! People should not be trying to plan to take your kid anywhere without talking with you imo! I am same way as you and want all firsts to be done with me first! I hope your DH feels better real soon!

I agree with this 100%! I wouldnt let my child fly if I wasnt there period. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"