TTC After a Loss 6 Months+

My follow up apt update

I had my d&c follow up apt with the RE yesterday.

She gave us the PGD (IVF) rundown. 20K for about the same chances to take home a baby. Takes out the genetic issues but you have the added might not get pg and normal m/c risk.

So thats basically out.... we really don't have the cash plus if we could pull it together it wouldnt do much.

She said if we did try again, we only have to wait one cycle which is good. I also asked about trying without monitoring. She wants me to track ovulation and start progesterone at 3 days after. I'm not sure I want to, I have a big hunch it was getting in the way of geting ku, beging that I finally got ku again the month I stoped it.

Also, if I am still spotting in another week to come in for b/w and u/s but that seems to have finally stoped today.

DH is still not on board with trying again. I really want to, I'd not wait the 1 cycle if it were my choice....

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
4 losses (cp Feb 28 09, mc April 9 09 (5w5d), mc Aug 10 09 (7w1d), d&c Apr 12 10 (grew to 6w3d, mc confirmed at 8w5d). RX: Overies PCOS (hormones normal) & Balanced Translocation of Ch. 7 & 13 (40-50% mc risk)

Cooking Blog

Re: My follow up apt update

• Good luck and big hugs.  I'm about to post a very similar follow up appt.  I'm sorry we're having to go through this.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • ((hugs)) that is a lot to take in.  I hope that DH comes around soon so that you can try again.  I am so sorry ((hugs))
  • Loading the player...
  • ((hugs)) sending good luck and hope dh is on board soon.

Jenn

image 3 IUI's all BFN

IVF#1 BFN IVF#2 BFP, loss at 19 weeks FET#1 BFN IVF#3 BFP, m/c FET#2 BFN

Missing our twins Zachary and Madison, lost at 19 weeks on 11/13/09, edd 4/9/10

BFP 7/17/10, m/c 7/25/10, edd 3/25/11

Ectopic, lost left tube 4/20/11, edd 12/6/11

my blog

• I'm sorry.  That's a lot to hear and deal with.  I hope you guys can talk things out and figure out what will work for both of you.
    imageimage
    Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle!
    April 2011 CP @ 5 weeks
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"