Attachment Parenting

Fluffy Mail! (PIP)

My silk SB from FSOT arrived today, plus the psling I'm test driving.

Silk SB:

Borrowed psling:

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Fluffy Mail! (PIP)

• oh that SB is so pretty!!! and Ari looks like he LOVES it!

That PSling looks really comfy as well

Yay for Fluffy mail!

• I just want to say Ari is absolutely adorable. As a mommy of a fellow redhead I just had to say it!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Expecting Logan James (Spina Bifida) May 2013. Follow our journey: http://littleloganjames.blogspot.com/
  • Loading the player...
  • Both are gorgeous! So, what's the verdict on the psling? Amazing and worth the $?
  • Gorgeous!!  What do you think of them?
  • Your SB is beautiful! I have a linen one and I love it but I just might have to find a silk one now. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • gorgeous!  Is SP = sleeping baby?
  • yay! The psling looks divine on you- really great color with your hair! Do you like the shoulder?
  • They are beautiful (and so are you btw)!  You liking them?
  • imagekat.in.the.hat:
    gorgeous!  Is SP = sleeping baby?

SB = Sakura Bloom. I have an SBP woven wrap conversion that has been well loved. I actually don't know why I've waited so long to buy more than one ring sling - I wear that slingified wrap nearly every day.

I do like the shoulder of the psling but I only wore it for a few mins. I'll put it to more of a test tomorrow & wear it for an hour or 2 & update again. The fabric is gorgeous & wide, which is great for extra support. 

I wore the SB for an hour & 45 today & it felt great. I heard the double silks & double linens are pretty much a must have if you have a bigger baby or toddler, & the silk is super supportive. I think I'm going to snag a double linen too. 

• have you seen the new SB pixie collection? LOVE them! Kalea baby has some new slings out too... I have a 10% off coupon b/c I named one of them, but I can't decide what to get
  • I am glad to hear you like them.  I love your taste in colors!

Edited: I am sure you love your taste in colors.  I meant I do too, lol!

• imagecindy453:
    have you seen the new SB pixie collection? LOVE them! Kalea baby has some new slings out too... I have a 10% off coupon b/c I named one of them, but I can't decide what to get

I did see them - I'm debating on one of those & just a Bayou double linen. I was going to do storm/cloud at first, but I think I might convert my Neobulle Ardoise woven & I don't need that much grey. Well, I do but ykim. I own entirely too much grey, black & blue stuff. 

I'm actually thinking of having Kalea convert that wrap. I'll try the shoulder first obviously. 

• Great pics!  Ari is such a cute, little cuddlebug in his sling!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"