Babies: 0 - 3 Months

PP period ?

I am gonna sound like an idiot so bare with me. How do you know when you get it? What I mean is I quite having red blood around 2 weeks and have just had light brown spotting since then. Though I have noticed with bowel movements I push out darker red blood but only then. I just went to the bathroom to only pee and had bright red blood. Please tell me it just happened to be some spotting. It would suck big time if that was AF since I am ebf. I don't have any other AF symptoms though.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: PP period ?

• I *think* that pp bleeding can come and go and that it's considered pp bleeding up until 6 weeks pp, but I can't swear to that :P

ETA: I however just got my first pp period and I promise you it sucks as much as you think it will! 

imagephoto 64bf363d-3af0-4dcc-b880-c06326daa418_zps78d8d389.jpg
    *My Blog*

photo 0cc607b9-4233-4842-8175-d093f8f92ca8_zps7cc00875.jpg
    10/50 Read

my read shelf:
    Stephanie's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • imagesbevmc09:

I *think* that pp bleeding can come and go and that it's considered pp bleeding up until 6 weeks pp, but I can't swear to that :P

ETA: I however just got my first pp period and I promise you it sucks as much as you think it will! 

this is what I heard too.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • imagesleepingbeauty825:
    imagesbevmc09:

I *think* that pp bleeding can come and go and that it's considered pp bleeding up until 6 weeks pp, but I can't swear to that :P

Ditto. And I just got my PP period, and let me tell ya.... if you are anything like me, you'll KNOW. I was bleeding through tampons every 1-2 hours. It was not even close to being pleasant.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Oh, I was scared to use tampons.  I want to though.  I was worried about the excessive bleeding though. 

Gah, being a girl totally sucks right now! 

imagephoto 64bf363d-3af0-4dcc-b880-c06326daa418_zps78d8d389.jpg
    *My Blog*

photo 0cc607b9-4233-4842-8175-d093f8f92ca8_zps7cc00875.jpg
    10/50 Read

my read shelf:
    Stephanie's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • imageErin0922:
    imagesleepingbeauty825:
    imagesbevmc09:

Ditto. And I just got my PP period, and let me tell ya.... if you are anything like me, you'll KNOW. I was bleeding through tampons every 1-2 hours. It was not even close to being pleasant.

Yup, I'm on mine, and I had to take 600 mgs of ibuprofin because cramps were bad and I also had to constantly change my tampon which isn't normal.

• I hope yall are right because I am not ready to deal with that biiitch that is AF!!
  • My LO is 3 months and I haven't gotten my period yet. (I'm EBF, too.) I bled for about a month off and on. It comes and goes... but then it just stopped and I still haven't gotten AF. Got my fingers crossed that it stays away for a while!
  • Lochia can last for a while yet, and menstration shouldn't start for at least 3 months normally. Everything I have read says that lochia is similar to menstration, so I don't know how you could tell them apart aside from when it occurs
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • My pp bleeding has come and go.
    Ashley & Jeff Married since August 2007 BFP Cycle #16, Clomid 100mg DD #1 born on March 25, 2010 TTC #2 as of May 31, 2011 Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"