TTC After a Loss

ladies who have/had ovarian cycts

Can you describe any symptoms that led you to get checked out and discover the cysts?

May 4 is FIANLLY my appointment to see what is happening to my body and to check for cycts.  My doctor's office is ridiculously busy and I've been waiting 3 weeks to get in.  My lower back and pelvic pain has become a lot more frequent.  Everything I've read listed pain radiating to your thighs I hadn't had any and then yesterday-- BOOM.  Last night I also had random abdominal muscle pain.  I know the only way to find out if cycts are causing my pains and weird bleeding/cycles, but I was hoping maybe someone could tell me their experience while I continue to wait.

Miscarriage 10/25/2009 Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Re: ladies who have/had ovarian cycts

• hope you get answers at the doc's office

((hugs))

• I had a dull ache in my lower abdomen all the time.  If I moved suddenly or if my DD bumped me in that area, I had a stabbing pain.  Mine was large enough that I could feel it from the outside. 

Could it be sciatica?  I didn't have any pain that radiated down my legs or in my lower back.  It was definately centralized in my lower abdomen. When I had the stabbing pain, I was doubled over and couldn't move because the pain was so intense.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"