Babies: 0 - 3 Months

My other FFFC (kinda depressing)

Let me start off by saying that I love DS more than anything.  However...I really miss the way things used to be between me and DH.  I miss being carefree, snuggling on the couch watching movies.  I miss being able to eat a dinner together in peace, and with both hands.  I hate that we're always snapping at each other, and that I get annoyed so quickly.  It makes me sad that he gets to go to work everyday, and I'm here.  All day.  Every freaking day, with no car. 

Not much of a confession...I think I just needed to get it out.Sad

Re: My other FFFC (kinda depressing)

• I know how you're feeling. The first couple months are rough. I found with my son that once he was about 3 months and in a routine that things weren't so bad. It will get better!
  • Do you have anyone you can call that can take you out or watch the baby while you get out of the house? I'd go crazy if I was trapped here every day.
  • Loading the player...
  • I hear ya. I miss the quiet moments we should to have everyday. I make sure we squeeze in at least 15 minutes of "US" time a day.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • This is exactly how I am feeling.  I love my DD to death, but I miss the life when I didn't have to worry about schedules and what time she'll need to eat and spending all day talking with DH about her.  We are having a really hard time transitioning from the "single" life to being parents.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"