Indiana Babies

Sounds like Vera is a disaster this year

They were supposed to be open until 8 tonight, but people were being turned away at 4:30 saying they wouldn't be able to get in.  I'm trying to decide if I still want to go early Sunday or not.

I think they need to go back to buying a ticket for a specific day.  A lot of these people go for 4 or 5 days.  Plus, seriously who needs $2500 of Vera Bradley unless you are selling it on ebay!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Sounds like Vera is a disaster this year

• It doesn't sound a little screwy!  I posted below, but one of O's daycare teachers just called from the sale and she said that they weren't very impressed, but they're having fun.  Not the greatest deals, plus some odd fabric choices. 

She said that they had a laptop bag for $30, but only in cupcakes pink.  However, the 2nd time she called she wanted to see if I wanted an Olivia bag to later give O.  She said they had those in mediterrean blue, puccini and several other colors and all for $10.

• Oh, you will definitely only get weird color choices.  And all the current colors are rare.  It's mostly retired colors and bags.  And last year there were tables and tables of beach towels.  So it's hit or miss, you won't get the full selection.  Last year I was going to go back on Sunday, but it was the worst day!
  • Loading the player...
  • imagefruitcakes:

It doesn't sound a little screwy! 

Sorry, it *does* sound weird, not doesn't Smile

• imageamstep:
    Oh, you will definitely only get weird color choices.  And all the current colors are rare.  It's mostly retired colors and bags.  And last year there were tables and tables of beach towels.  So it's hit or miss, you won't get the full selection.  Last year I was going to go back on Sunday, but it was the worst day!

Yeah, most of the colors that I wanted were older, so I'm hoping they were able to find a couple of the things!

They've been in the past and said that it wasn't as good as previous years.  Who knows though!

• I'm a fan of VB on Facebook, and they keep saying they are having a record setting sale.  To me, that translates as bad news for customers since so many have showed up!
  • amstepamstep member
    After she arrived, Mom and I made the decision (yay) last night to not go this year.  She decided time spent playing with the grandson is more valuable to her than time standing in line at VB, and I have to agree.  Plus me and my giant pregnant belly and complaining hips are rejoicing that we won't be on our feet the entire day, lol. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"