Trouble TTC
Options

**kellinc1**

I just had a chance now to check up on your other thread from TTGP.

I was so sad to read about your dx with PCOS today. When I read it I thought that our TTC journeys have been really similar too. Hopefully they will have a very positive outcome very soon though!!

I hope that you don't have horrible s/e from the Met. I started on 1000mg and like I said earlier the first weekend was horrible. Since then I've learned what things I can and can't eat. I've found taking it as soon as I'm done my dinner has helped to limit the s/e as well as limiting the carbs later in the day. I also take a probiotic everyday to help keep things in balance too.

On a positive note though, I found I always felt like I would hit a brick wall energy wise every afternoon and since starting the Met I've noticed that has stopped. My RE was happy to hear about that so maybe it means the Met is actually doing something?

Hope you have a great weekend!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Diagnosed with PCOS March '10 - Started 1000mg of Metformin
After 3 unsuccessful Clomid cycles, FSH+Ovidril+IUI+Progesterone=BFP!
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Time to make Emilie a big sister!

May '16 2.0: Letrozole+FSH+Menopur+Ovidril+IUI+Progesterone=BFP! first beta-45.44, second beta-148

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: **kellinc1**

• Options

Hey....sorry, I just now saw this post.

My doc wants to start me at 500mg of Metformin.  I am feeling a little better about it today.  I don't know why I was so upset yesterday.  Maybe I am a little emotional from the Clomid.  I still have faith that it WILL happen one day, it will just be more difficult.  I am hoping that since I just have a mild case, things will be good to go once I start on the Metfomin. 

I got alot of good success stories from my post on 1st Tri. Big Smile

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"