Babies: 0 - 3 Months

WWYD?

I just talked to my dad.

He let me know that next weekend, while we are home, my SM wants to take Jack one morning and get his picture taken, professionally. He's never had a professional picture done, so I'm kind of excited.

The thing is, she wants to surprise us. I'm supposed to act like I don't know anything about it.

So...do I send him to her house with his normal clothes (ie, a onesie, likely a hand-me-down at that) or do I pack him something cute to wear and risk her figuring out that I know?

I know he'll look adorable no matter what... and I really don't want to disappoint my SM.

Jack Anderson 2.28.10 Our amazing little man. image

Re: WWYD?

• Totally pack something cute.  She won't know that you knew because you happened to pack a really cute outfit.  Or maybe she's planning to buy him one.... even better!!
  • Pack something cute and play dumb :)  Maybe you can say you just wanted him to look special for his first trip home.
  • Loading the player...
  • Is she the sort that would have thought that through, and bought him an outfit?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagekellialayne:
    Totally pack something cute.  She won't know that you knew because you happened to pack a really cute outfit.  Or maybe she's planning to buy him one.... even better!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagekellialayne:
    Totally pack something cute.  She won't know that you knew because you happened to pack a really cute outfit.  Or maybe she's planning to buy him one.... even better!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • She doesn't know what size he is, so I doubt she would have bought him an outfit.

I'm also a bit torn because, although I think he looks great in everything, most of Jack's clothes that fit aren't "picture taking" stuff. Maybe I'll find something that he can wear that doesn't look too weird.. I hope so! I'm so excited about this picture.

• Pack both. I always have several outfits in my diaper bag just in case. That way it doesn't look staged. I doubt she will read into it that much.
  • imageJsolivan:
    Pack both. I always have several outfits in my diaper bag just in case. That way it doesn't look staged. I doubt she will read into it that much.

Now... Why didn't I think of that?!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"