2nd Trimester

I did it ... Went out on a limb

Well ladies I went to look at the bedding I was dying to get at the baby depot and learned it was discontinued! I was heart broken (and yes cried, pathetic I know, but I LOVED that bedding!). Well I went on the makers website and was able to order it at $30 dollars cheaper! However, I will not be able to return it, so I pray to the lord that the two ultrasound tech's that said they were pretty sure we were having a girl, were right! Crazy, I know but I HAD to have this bedding! Here it is:

https://bacati.com/id190.html

P.S. I feel SOOO much better now!!!!!

Re: I did it ... Went out on a limb

• kg_08kg_08 member
    it's pretty cute! Even if the ultrasound techs were wrong (although i'm sure they're probably right) you could always sell it on ebay. Maybe even for a profit since it's discontinued. You're never out of options!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I like it a lot! If by some chance you have a boy, you could even save the bedding in case you have a girl sometime down the road. 
  • wow, that's super cute!  i'd have done the same.  totally true, you can always sell it, give it away, or keep it if the tech is wrong and you've got a little guy in there.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Very cute! I love the bright color. Glad you could get it!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"