Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

would you bring a stroller if you were me?

we are going on a short trip to dc this weekend,flying there. we have a stroller/car seat for airport trips- the kind that is all in one. do you think i should bring an umbrella stroller too? we are there 2 days and not doing much sightseeing. should i bring it just in case or use the one who are using for the airport with the carseat in it?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: would you bring a stroller if you were me?

• Options
    is the carseat one where it has a handle?
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options

We just got back from 12 days in DC and didn't bring a carseat at all. You don't need a car there, the Metro will get you anywhere you want to go--including to and from the airport. Save the hassle and just bring the umbrella stroller. Worked great.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageGRKaters:

We just got back from 12 days in DC and didn't bring a carseat at all. You don't need a car there, the Metro will get you anywhere you want to go--including to and from the airport. Save the hassle and just bring the umbrella stroller. Worked great.

we are renting a car to go visit my family in virginia( about an hour away) for sunday. we could take the metro but i would rather have the car so i could nap her in the car,etc as well as it would take another 45 min by metro.

• Options

imagepigtails1031:
    is the carseat one where it has a handle?

yes!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"