Trouble TTC
Options

I just cried in the bathroom at work

I don't have anywhere else to go with this vent / pity party since now, I am the lone reamaining girl in my group of friends without kids / not pregnant. Just got the call from the last babyless one announcing that she is pregnant. And they just started trying. And they had sex one time this cycle. I sense a fairly large bar tab in my future.
AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: I just cried in the bathroom at work

• Options
    imagechristykell:
    I don't have anywhere else to go with this vent / pity party since now, I am the lone reamaining girl in my group of friends without kids / not pregnant. Just got the call from the last babyless one announcing that she is pregnant. And they just started trying. And they had sex one time this cycle. I sense a fairly large bar tab in my future.

I'm sorry! ((hugs))

We're having these in the post below!

Please join us!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    That sucks!  And yes - please join us!!!  This probably won't make you feel any better, but that's kind of sad they only have sex once a month...
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    {{hugs}}
    Our IVF Miracles! Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    imagesteffwd124:
    imagechristykell:

I'm sorry! ((hugs))

We're having these in the post below!

Please join us!

Sorry, that totally sucks!!  Round #2 of mojitos coming right up. 

• Options

That really sucks. Sad

I think a drink is in order!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Diagnosed with PCOS March '10 - Started 1000mg of Metformin
    After 3 unsuccessful Clomid cycles, FSH+Ovidril+IUI+Progesterone=BFP!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Time to make Emilie a big sister!

May '16 2.0: Letrozole+FSH+Menopur+Ovidril+IUI+Progesterone=BFP! first beta-45.44, second beta-148

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    I'm sorry :( 
    TTC #1 since October 2008 March 2010--initial b/w and SA - normal What's next May 2010 - HSG, SHG June 2010 - IUI #1 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'm so sorry! I ditched outta work early today for similar reasons.  Have a cocktail!
  • Options
    I'm really sorry.  I broke down on Valentine's Day for the same reason.  Drinks are definitely in order.
  • Options
    I'm sorry.
  • Options
    STL34STL34 member

I am so sorry.  I just got back up to my office.  I went to the bar on the first floor with a few of my coworkers.  Pretty much all of my friends (except the few that are getting married in the next 2 months) have kids or have announced they were PG.  Then, to top it off one of my coworkers (who I am friends with and who has 2 kids and a stay at home wife) just got let go.  It is really sad.

Now, after the drinks and logging off at work, I am going to get a pedi.

Have a drink or two or three.  ((hugs))

imageimage

~SAIF/PAIF/Everyone Welcome~ 

Me= 37 and DH = 41 

Dx: DOR, Endo, APA+ (really high beta 2 glycoprotein antibody and high everything else tested), heterozygous MTHFR mutation, positive for lupus anticoagulant, high FSH, low AMH and both tubes blocked (per HSG on 3/8/11)

IVF #1 - long lupron (with HGH, intralipids, lovenox and BA); 4 retrieved, 3 fertilized; ET 2 blasts and 1 frozen = BFN

IVF #2 - a version of antagonist with EPP (with HGH, intralipids, lovenox and BA); 6 retrieved, 4 mature, 3 fertilized, 2 blasts and 1 frozen blast transferred on day 5 = BFN.

IVF #3 April was postponed to May, May was canceled. June/July was canceled. Had a cyst aspiration and then began IVF #3 in August. ER on 8/22; ET on 8/24 with AH. +HPT on 9/5. Beta #1 (11dpo) = 3; Beta #2 (15dpo) = 29; Beta #3 (17dpo) = 60; Beta #4 (19 dpo) = 118. Heartbeat at 6 weeks 6 days =132.  Lil is here!

TTC#2:  Trigger + TI = BFN; Clomid + Trigger + IUI = BFN.

IVF #4:  BCP + MDLF + Lovenox = 7R, 1F = Transferred 1 6-cell embryo on day 3 = BFN

IVF #5:  MDLF + Lovenox = 4R, 1F = Transferred 1 10-cell compacting embryo on day 3 = BFN

IVF #6:  (New RE):  Long Antagonist November 2014 (transferred two 8 cell grade 1 embryos and froze one blast) = BFN

FET#1:  BFN

• Options
    (((hugs)))
  • Options
    UGHH I'm sorry, this just sucks. HUGS
    ~Melanie

TTC since July '09
    Diagnosed with PCOS Feb '10
    6/2010 - Natural M/C - made it to 5 weeks
    10/2010 - D&C - made it to 7 weeks
    6/2011 - Natural M/C - made it to 6 weeks
    4/2012 - BFP! Beta#1 1401 20DPO
    Beta #2 4327 24DPO
    U/S 6w6d 134bpm heartrate! Baby Gummybear!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I'm sorry.  I'm the last one of my friends (for a while now) as well.  It definitely sucks, but I keep telling them to save all their baby stuff for me!  Lord knows they won't need it by then!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"