Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

What are you doing tonight?

Bun and I are saving all of our pennies for a trip home next week (Jack is 2 months old and neither of our parents have seen him without a ton of tubes in his face). Soooo, we can't do anything fun.

Let me live vicariously through you. What're you doing today? This weekend? Anything fun?

Jack Anderson 2.28.10 Our amazing little man. image

Re: What are you doing tonight?

• Options
    Tonight we (DS and me) are bringing DH dinner.  DS first time to the base. :)  That's my big weekend plans.  Sad.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Well, I'm not much help. H gets off a 12hr shift at 7 and has to work another tomorrow, so he'll eat frozen pizza and I'll eat my Jello and go to sleep fairly early.

Tongue Tied Boy, that sounds even less exciting now that I've written it down.

Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Tonight we ordered out wings and will have a beer or 2....tomorrow night going out for a friend's bachelorette party.   Not sure how long I'll last since LO has not been sleeping well at night...but looking forward to getting out with the girls. 

Have a great trip home!

Me-38, DH - 48 | DD born 3/17/10 | BFP 4/29/11 - M/C 5/31/11 Blighted Ovum | BFP 12/18/11 CP - 12/27/11 | Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

We are staying home ALL weekend. Yesterday we went out to eat with some friends and we spent $100 bucks on drinks! Then we went to see the midnight showing of Nightmare on Elm Street.

So yea, we ain't spending no more money for a while.

• Options
    If it's anything like the last 2 nights, I will be nursing ds nonstop! 
    It took 3 1/2 long years, but we finally got our little miracle!
    IVF #1 - BFP (6dt)
    Unassisted Pregnancy #2 - lost at 15w6d due to T21, severe heart defects, and fetal hydrops

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    J slept a total of maybe 4 hours in the past 2 days finishing school so he's passed out while Dylan seems to have a date with my boobs since he has been nursing, falling asleep for 10 minutes then waking and getting pissed till he's nursing again since 2 pm... So icing my boobs later if I get them back? lol
  • Options
    Staying close to home. We are taking him for a walk down to a park that is on the bay and then over to Chili's for dinner. If it doesn't rain. If it rains I guess I will make Chili for dinner
  • Options

I am just chillin', drinking my Shiner, and probably going to watch my baby swing back and forth for the next two hours.

Oh, Shallow Hal is on. This may be the stupidest movie I have ever seen.

• Options

My husband plays volleyball Friday nights...so Adam and I will be watching wife swap. Tomorrow is my step-daughter's senior prom!! (Yes, my poor husband has a child graduating high school and a newborn). I am taking her to get her hair and makeup done, it will be nice to have some girl time.  Sunday is relaxing :o)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Expecting Logan James (Spina Bifida) May 2013. Follow our journey: http://littleloganjames.blogspot.com/
  • Options

Same thing I do every night Pinky, try to take over the world!  Haha don't know if you ever watched Pinky and the Brain but it was one of my favorites.  Can't wait to introduce DS to the beauty of my cartoons growing up, okay so that was high school for me.

We are doing nothing like we do every night now that we have DS.  Well, we'll go out to dinner, come home, give DS a bath, put him to bed and pray he sleeps tonight.  Maybe squeeze some sexy time in.  Then fall asleep on the couch while catching up on the DVR.

• Options

We're eating pizza tonight and maybe renting a movie. I'm pretty sure I'll have Severin on the boob all night, as well.

Not sure about tomorrow, but on Sunday we're grilling with my in-laws (again). Stick out tongue 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options
    DH and I are staying home, ordering pizza, drinking a Guinness or two, and watching Sherlock Holmes-it just arrived from Netflix.  My parents have been here since DS birthday and are here til mid-May from out of state, but they went to visit friends a couple hours away for the weekend, so it'll be the first night the three of us have as a family since LO arrived.
  • Options
    imagealiciablair22:

My husband plays volleyball Friday nights...so Adam and I will be watching wife swap. Tomorrow is my step-daughter's senior prom!! (Yes, my poor husband has a child graduating high school and a newborn). I am taking her to get her hair and makeup done, it will be nice to have some girl time.  Sunday is relaxing :o)

Alicia... Adam is absolutely ADORABLE. Your siggy pic makes me go "Awwwwwwwwwwww!"

• Options
    Tonight once DH gets home we are watching Fringe on Hulu. 
  • Options
    imageALG29:

Same thing I do every night Pinky, try to take over the world!  Haha don't know if you ever watched Pinky and the Brain but it was one of my favorites.  Can't wait to introduce DS to the beauty of my cartoons growing up, okay so that was high school for me.

We are doing nothing like we do every night now that we have DS.  Well, we'll go out to dinner, come home, give DS a bath, put him to bed and pray he sleeps tonight.  Maybe squeeze some sexy time in.  Then fall asleep on the couch while catching up on the DVR.

Is it sad that I had planned in my head to have sexy time in honor of DH graduating his school and forgot due to the fact of the other man in my life stuck to my boob till I read your post?

• Options
    haha Thanks Annie. I must say that your sweet precious Jack is absolutely precious. And the new pics on facebook are amazing. I want to kiss his chin and his little pudge cheeks.. ahhh I love it!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Expecting Logan James (Spina Bifida) May 2013. Follow our journey: http://littleloganjames.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    imageALG29:

I LOVED Pinky & the Brain!

• Options
    I get to go buy some bigger work clothes! I start back on Tuesday, boo.

Shallow Hal is the best!

• Options
    My mom and I are going to get some dinner, and my dad is watching the Babybird. Hubby is workin' hard for the money tonight.
  • Options
    yay to Simon smiling! BOO to having to buy clothes and going back to work!!
  • Options

imagesoko987:
    My mom and I are going to get some dinner, and my dad is watching the Babybird. Hubby is workin' hard for the money tonight.

Can I just take this moment to say how much I adore your kung fu baby?

We tell the HH all the time that he is the Jack Fu master. He will Jack Fu his fist into your throat, his foot into your groin, and his head into your nose. And he's so quick, you'll never see it coming. I fear for anyone who tries to bully him. We have the next Chuck Norris on our hands.

• Options
    Nothing too exciting.  DH is at work.  DD and I are going shopping with my mom so I can get some pants and shirts.  Kohls and Old Navy are having great sales or I wouldn't bother.  I can't buy much though.
  • Options
    imagealiciablair22:
    yay to Simon smiling! BOO to having to buy clothes and going back to work!!
    Yeah, it super sucks because I already have a rather nice and extensive collection of work clothes... About three sizes too small. :(
  • Options
    imageALG29:

Same thing I do every night Pinky, try to take over the world!  Haha don't know if you ever watched Pinky and the Brain but it was one of my favorites.  Can't wait to introduce DS to the beauty of my cartoons growing up, okay so that was high school for me

::dies::

Well, in the move, I have lost all the D batteries... so I am manually pushing the swing with one hand and bumping with the other. Its gonna be a loooooong night.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    lpstllpstl member
    We're having a couple friends over for beer & cards, I'm irrationally excited Stick out tongue.
  • Options
    imageNastyAnnie:

imagesoko987:

Can I just take this moment to say how much I adore your kung fu baby?

We tell the HH all the time that he is the Jack Fu master. He will Jack Fu his fist into your throat, his foot into your groin, and his head into your nose. And he's so quick, you'll never see it coming. I fear for anyone who tries to bully him. We have the next Chuck Norris on our hands.

*like*
  • Options

their pinky and the brain their pinky and the brain one is obnoxious the others insane...i think thats how it goes..LoL..loved the cartoon!

our weekend consists of....pretty much nothing...hangin' out around the house...hopefully I can get some chores done, seeing that I will be going back to work in a week..UGH...Sunday we are going to my MIL house...dreading that....Monday I get to get two cavities filled...WOW awesome days ahead....

• Options

You can still do something at home. We rented a "learn to dance" dvd once and though we did not learn how to dance we got a little buzzed up and laughed our asses off! Play scrabble or something else you can play with just the 2 of you! Take stupid pictures of yourselves. We did this one time about a month after we had our first because we couldn't go out or do anything and here are some of the best ones (we were on chairs). Enjoy at my expense!

• Options
    imageNastyAnnie:

I am just chillin', drinking my Shiner, and probably going to watch my baby swing back and forth for the next two hours.

Oh, Shallow Hal is on. This may be the stupidest movie I have ever seen.

I spent a bit of time in TX and I forgot all about Shiner. Brings back some memories!

• Options
    Man I want some chocolate! I may have to go get some...budget be damned.
  • Options
    we spent the entire afternoon walking around and went to buy buy baby to pick up a few things. came home and fed lo, then went back out again all evening strolling around the east village. met up with a friend in the park and hung out there for a little bit. we had ella in the baby bjorn forward facing and she LOVED it! she didn't make a peep the entire time we were out, and you could tell she loved looking around at everything. i think we walked some serious mileage today! the rest of the weekend will probably be more of the same, walking around and enjoying the beautiful spring weather!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"