Toddlers: 24 Months+

Weekly POLL: What is LO reading?

What is your LO reading this week that you'd like to recommend to others?

DD -- 5YO
DS -- 3YO

Re: Weekly POLL: What is LO reading?

• I Love You, Stinky Face. We just read it to her for the first time this week and it is now the only book she wants to read. She already knows it by heart and runs around the house reciting it.

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Every mother should read ... I love you always ( about the little boy growing up and the mother that went into his room to sing a poem and rock him) ... please correct me if I'm wrong about the title..  Also we love "are you my mother" about the little bird and goodnight sleepyhead. ( its our bedtime favorite)
  • Loading the player...
  • My Mommy calls me Monkeypants and a Fairies a book that you can touch and feel.
    Addison Elizabeth
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Carter James
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imagejessiel19:
    Every mother should read ... I love you always ( about the little boy growing up and the mother that went into his room to sing a poem and rock him) ... please correct me if I'm wrong about the title..  Also we love "are you my mother" about the little bird and goodnight sleepyhead. ( its our bedtime favorite)

Do you mean "Love You Forever?"  OMG, I cannot read that book, it makes me cry every time.

Right now DD loves "No, David!" by David Shannon. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • The Pigeon Finds a Hot Dog by Mo Willems and the classic Caps for Sale.  I've read both of them about twelve times today!
    I don't know what's up with my siggy and I am too lazy to figure it out.
  • Every week we go to the library and I mix out of mix of old, new, nonfiction, storybooks, and now I am going to get books on tape. Henry LOVES getting new books every week. This week he liked A Penguin Pup For Pinkerton. I had gotten it because it was about penguins, which we saw last week on a trip to the aquarium. He also loves Peedie and Boo Boo by Olivier Dunrea and picks the two books out daily to read.

Neat post, great idea!

Like giveaways? Like my blog!
    www.facebook.com/TryVermontFirst
    I love these two beautiful children!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imageelyshaswedding:
    Caps for Sale.  I've read both of them about twelve times today!

Ohh... Caps for Sale! I have that somewhere and DS would love it! Thanks!

Like giveaways? Like my blog!
    www.facebook.com/TryVermontFirst
    I love these two beautiful children!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • The Parrot Tico Tango

https://www.amazon.com/Parrot-Tico-Tango-Anna-Witte/dp/1905236115/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1272676519&sr=1-1

Oh the Places You'll Go! (omg so long!!! but he loves it)

Shopping with Dad (ultimate fave!)

https://www.amazon.com/Shopping-Dad-Matt-Harvey/dp/1846861721/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1272676547&sr=1-1

The Ear Book

and all the 'little lost black puppy' books in the Sesame Street series... Hooper's Store is his fave.

• this too!!  The curious Garden..   very pretty illustrations for parents, too!

https://www.amazon.com/Curious-Garden-Peter-Brown/dp/0316015474/ref=pd_sim_b_8

• imagezoe_cat:

imagejessiel19:
    Every mother should read ... I love you always ( about the little boy growing up and the mother that went into his room to sing a poem and rock him) ... please correct me if I'm wrong about the title..  Also we love "are you my mother" about the little bird and goodnight sleepyhead. ( its our bedtime favorite)

Do you mean "Love You Forever?"  OMG, I cannot read that book, it makes me cry every time.

Right now DD loves "No, David!" by David Shannon. 

Yeah thats the book. I love it so much. It's just adorable. It makes me cry too. 

• Eva's favorite book this week is I"m the Biggest Thing in the Ocean.  It is adorable and fun to read (over and over and over...). 

book

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • imagejessiel19:
    Every mother should read ... I love you always ( about the little boy growing up and the mother that went into his room to sing a poem and rock him) ... please correct me if I'm wrong about the title.. ( its our bedtime favorite)

I think it's I Love You Forever- this is what DD suddenly pulled back out this week so it's funny you mentioned it. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Two that we got from the library this week, that we've read every day/night (and sometimes multiple times a day) have been:

There is a Bird On Your Head! - by Mo Willems.  DS found this one HILARIOUS!  We'll have to check out more Elephant and Piggie books after this one.  He loves it.

Don't Let the Pigeon Stay Up Late! - continuing our love affair with Mo Willems.  We've yet to find one of his books that DS doesn't love.  The fact that the Pigeon has his very own Knuffle Bunny (another one of our favorite books) in this book sent DS over the moon!  We may have to buy this one.

Dr. Suess's ABC - We got this hand-me-down from my cousin several months ago, and DS just discovered it on the shelf.  We've read it several times this week.

• DD is obsessed with Fancy Nancy (the first one), Llama Llama Mad at Mama, and both Knuffle Bunny books lately. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"