Stay at Home Moms

***Battles & Blessings ***

I am SOOO glad this week is over. Talk about brutal.

What are your battles and blessings for the week?-

Have a good weekend!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: ***Battles & Blessings ***

• Battles:

I feel like the whole week has been a battle. It has been a loooooong 2 weeks actually. DS and DD are both very fussy/whiny/needy and I have no idea why. My house is a disaster and I can't get anything done because they both just want to be held. (I have done all the quiet cleaning I can during nap but DD is a light sleeper so I have to be very quiet so I don't wake her up.) No amount of activities, outside time, or going places seems to help.

DS got a new basketball goal for his birthday last weekend and the net is a pain in the butt to put on the rim.

Blessings:

They have both been taking 3-4 hour naps this week so at least I get a little break from the whining. :)

DH realized how worn out/stressed I am dealing with DS and DD this week so he has grilled out twice and we are going out to eat tonight and I get to go shopping for Mother's day.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • jmn69jmn69 member

Battles:  One of my girls hasn't napped most days this week leaving me with no break and her very cranky in the evening.  Also, the weather has been crappy keeping us mostly indoors and couldn't even go to the mall play area because they've had colds.

Blessings:  We re-financed our house and are going to save $300-something a month.

• Loading the player...
  • ash2ash2 member

Battles: Im pretty sleep deprived since DS has his days and nights mixed up. DD has really been acting out when I can't pick her up or Im feeding DS. Poor baby, I know its a hard adjustment, but all that screaming is driving me nuts.

Blessings: I have two wonderful, healthy children! DH has been so great with cooking, cleaning and taking care of DD. He even washed my car today. :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Battle:    I feel like *** and SAHMs don't get sick days.  All I want to do is lay in bed.  And it's been progressively getting worse all week. I'm really hoping today is the worst of it and tomorrow we'll see some improvement. 

Blessings;  My husband doesn't give me too much grief when I dont' want to cook dinner or I snore in his face at night.  He doesn't like it but he's understanding and as supportive as one can be when I'm disrupting his sleep.    Oh, and The Bean has been on pretty good behavior too.  She's been happily watching movies and staying out of trouble.   

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Battle: DH has been home more often, which is nice, but he wakes me up so many times a night and I am so tired in the mornings. It puts me in a really bad mood.

Blessing: The whining has subsided! The joy this brings my ears cannot be overestimated!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Battles: I too feel like this entire week was a battle- from the very start. So glad it is over! buh-bye battles. First one- was dealing with a dude that WOULDNT stop spouting his opinion on pregancy and what women should and shouldn't do. ~ second battle was my damn cat- since i have gotten pregnant again- he won't stop meowing. Its horrible. Gisele walks around SHHHH'ing the damn cat. Its that bad.  Third battle: Gisele is cutting her four canines and her 2 year molars the same time- she is pooping on average 6x a day- and its giving her horrible diaper rash obviously. ugh. sucks. She freaks out every time she poops, i try to change her the best i can, she kicks, cries, runs off. Just sucks. Lastly: My mother. Been there- explained that one (she seems like a weekly battle for me).

Blessings: My DH rocks- he is my strength when i am down. I really couldn't get through a lot without him. Second blessing: my kiddo is amazing- even while teething and having bad diaper rash- she is the funniest little kiddo ever. Third blessing: I can now feel this little guy poking and kicking away. Amazing feeling- I missed it. I say that now....

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Battles:  DD has been waking up every two hours at night.  My diet and exercise routine have gone out the window due to the lack of sleep.

Blessings: DH took a long weekend so he has been home to let me take a nap during the day.  Also, DH and I went out on our first real date since DD was born.  According to our neighbor she was perfect the entire night.  Last time she was over there she cried the entire hour I was gone.  I felt horrible.   

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"