TTC After a Loss 6 Months+

Weekend Plans?

What's everyone doing?

I am having dinner with my neighbors.  1st bbq of the season so that should be nice.  I can also drink as much as I want and stumble home across the yard. 

Tomorrow I have a follie check at 8:45 and then a Derby party in the afternoon...so possibly more stumbling involved.

Sunday we have a golf lesson and dinner with DH's family for the May birthdays.

It's going to be beautiful here this weekend so I can't wait to be outside.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Weekend Plans?

• I have to work 8-4 tomorrow  and it supposed to be 85 of course lol...and rain on Sunday I will probably just do laundry..very exciting..lol
    Hold On ....Michael Buble
    MTHFR 2 copies of C677t mutation homozygous 2/2010
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Baby A born via c-section 1/10/12 @38w3d
    BFP #1 11/4/09 m/c 4w3d baby crab
    BFP #2 12/4/09 m/c 9w3d baby lion
    BFP #3 7/1/10 m/c 4w1d baby fish
    BFP #4 5/8/11
    BFP #5 8/17/12 10dpo beta 7
  • Errands tonight, yardwork tomorrow morning, then tomorrow afternoon I'm heading up to where I went to college.  We're having a sorority reunion, can't wait!!!  We're staying the night, and we're leaving the guys at home, so I'm preparing for a wicked hangover Sun.  Hell, I'll probably still be hungover Mon, because I clearly can't drink like I'm 22 anymore.
  • Loading the player...
  • Tomorrow is my DD's first communion then after we are having a luncheon at a restaurant.  

Sunday I volunteer at our church in the Preschool religious education class, I'm the director of the program and it's the kindergarten graduation.  The in the afternoon it's my nephew's birthday party. 

DD(9)DD(5.5)DS(3)DS(born 2/1/11) July 2006, lost a baby at 8 weeks, natural miscarriage , May 2009 lost Zoe Eliana at 17 weeks no reason known, possible under developed organs. Lost two more babies in September 2009 at 7 wks 4 days. Had myomectomy surgery to remove a large fibroid in November 2009.
  • tonight: shopping for nephew's bday present, facial wax, picking up prescriptions, mowing the yard.

Tomorrow: Mow, weed garden, seed store, farmer's market, clean kitchen, go to my parents to drop some stuff off, birthday party.

sunday: church, clean house.

• I have to work at the Cinco de Mayo celebration tomorrow.  Hopefully it will be fun and there should be some great food. 
    imageimage
    Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle!
    April 2011 CP @ 5 weeks
  • Did some shopping for the new house today and went to my favorite cupcake place. Tomorrow doing some more shopping, then packing and going out to dinner with some friends. Sunday I have to work.

Jenn

image 3 IUI's all BFN

IVF#1 BFN IVF#2 BFP, loss at 19 weeks FET#1 BFN IVF#3 BFP, m/c FET#2 BFN

Missing our twins Zachary and Madison, lost at 19 weeks on 11/13/09, edd 4/9/10

BFP 7/17/10, m/c 7/25/10, edd 3/25/11

Ectopic, lost left tube 4/20/11, edd 12/6/11

my blog

• It is our anniversary on Monday, but it doesn't look like we are doing anything.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"